PDA

View Full Version : "5 Ways to Freedom" Episode #1 - Minimum Wage

UtahApocalypse
01-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Hey all, I am ready to start a new project. I am hoping this one will be big. "5 Ways to Freedom" will be a educational resource that uses simple videos that show "5 Ways" that a given subject fails, or would be better by following the principles of liberty and freedom. Each of these videos could also have an article, reference material, or discussion areas. The videos would be spread via social media networks.

As this is the very early stages of development I am seeking anyone that would like to participate, and help. I would really love anyone with animation, artistic, music, or other skills that would be useful in the video making process. I also am seeking input for each topic and ideas as to how to best illustrate the "5 Ways"

With all of that said the first episode, being its currently a hot topic is: Minimum Wage below or just 2 of the ideas I have so far. These each will be expanded upon ans also scripted out into a fun, entertaining, but educational clip.

-----

1. Employers are unable to hire as many people with a raise in labor costs. Workers who would be willing to work for less money are not afforded the ability as the employer must abide by the federal standard.

2. A long term employees value decreases. If someone has worked long enough to get a raise the addition of new employees starting at a higher amount makes the value of that raise less. You also lose out the investment of time that it took to get your raises(s)

------

Hope for input and some help :)

Damon