PDA

View Full Version : Is Lou Dobbs a coward?

RevolutionSD
11-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Or does he just push it as far as he can while keeping his job?

JosephTheLibertarian
11-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Or does he just push it as far as he can while keeping his job?

He's just a dick.

synthetic
11-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Lou Dobbs reads a teleprompter.

DjLoTi
11-29-2007, 06:37 PM
what happened on his show today? Did he totally ignore everything?

fedup100
11-29-2007, 06:38 PM
He is just a safety valve shill for the MSM.

RevolutionSD
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM
what happened on his show today? Did he totally ignore everything?

Yup.

mconder
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Is Lou Dobbs a coward?

Yes. He like his job and the acutriments that come with it more than the message he delivers. But then again, most of us are whores when it comes down to it. The only difference is price.

tnvoter
11-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Lou Dobbs wants to keep his job like Tucker.

Oddball
11-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Lou has a bad case of the guilts for being a fan of the go-go Clinton years.

The crap he spewed last night about "faith-based economics" made me want to barf my guts out!!!

Spirit of '76
11-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Lou is controlled opposition, nothing more.

atilla
11-29-2007, 06:49 PM
lou dobbs has the highest rated show on CNN. he has much more power there than you realize. that's why they moved his show to an hour later a few weeks ago, better time slot for their prime property. (funny 10 years ago CNN was villified as the biggest left-wing media propagandist, now they are home to the biggest right-wing populist{some say he is a left-wing populist but it doesn't seem so to me, he was born in texas after all})

essentially, he owns the network. the problem is the ron paul revolution contradicts with his grand plan (and he is too much of an egomaniac to admit someone else has a good idea, much like me ). he is promoting people to register independent and to vote against every incumbent. in texas, new hampshire and some other states independents can vote in the republican primary, but most states do not allow that. so lou dobb's plan contradicts the ron paul republican revolution.

lou dobbs used to have him on regularly, but i'm pretty sure he has not been on since the summer, when lou dobbs realized that ron paul could draw some people from his independent movement.

now after the convention we'll see, i would not be surprised to see lou dobbs fawning over ron paul then trying to stroke him to run as an independent.

Mister Grieves
11-29-2007, 06:50 PM

Bingo

Micahyah
11-29-2007, 06:50 PM
He can't ignore the issue if someone just makes a youtube video juxtaposing Toobin's comments from last night with Dobbs' prior reporting.

Contradicting CNN with CNN, it will definitely go viral and will force Dobbs to respond.

Oddball
11-29-2007, 06:52 PM

Word.

His show used to be good when he had guys like Milton Friedman and Jim Glassman on, but now uncle Miltie is dead and Glassman would open up a can of whoop ass on him.

DjLoTi
11-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Maybe he couldn't just drop everything and focus his entire show about last nights debate. Some times, the stories and producing into media articles take awhile. U guys have noooooooooo...... patience

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 06:59 PM
He knows the truth but values his position more than the welfare of this nation.

Does that make him a coward? Because of his position, in my view, yes, it does make Lou Dobbs a COWARD.

You folks who want so much to cling to the image you USED to have of these media personalities have got to realize that it was just an IMAGE that they wanted you to beleive.

They are really nothing more than puppets.

From the movie V for Vendetta:

Assistant to news program producer: "Do you think they'll believe it?"

News Program Producer to Assistant: "Why wouldn't they? This is the BTN. Our job is to report the news, not FABRICATE it. THAT is the GOVERNMENTS JOB."

:D

Pravda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pravda

:)

charger
11-29-2007, 07:01 PM
He can't ignore the issue if someone just makes a youtube video juxtaposing Toobin's comments from last night with Dobbs' prior reporting.

Contradicting CNN with CNN, it will definitely go viral and will force Dobbs to respond.

Is it legal to do something like that? If so that is a great idea!
First feature The debate with the question being asked.Then Mr. Pauls answer.
Then roll into him being mocked by Toobin. Finish it off with a Lou Dobbs report on the North American Union and the NAFTA super highway.
All with the CNN branding on the screen. Make them look like the lunatics that they are.

dude58677
11-29-2007, 07:01 PM
He is obsessed with borders. His favorite bookstore is 'Borders" and his all-time favorite baseball player is Pat Borders.

DjLoTi
11-29-2007, 07:02 PM
^^^ of course it's legal.

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 07:16 PM
A video like that will go viral but it won't force CNN or Lou Dobbs to respond.

Look, folks, this battle is joined. The video NEEDS to be made and NEEDS to go viral, I am in complete agreement with that idea. They have handed you everything that you need to rip on this, have they not?

You must get PAST looking to the old media to acknowledge you or respond to you in any way.

The INTERNET and its SAVVY USERS are the ARCH ENEMY of what has been called the mainstream media...

Every time you ask for the old media to notice you or respond to you in THEIR medium, you are HANDING THEM YOUR POWER.

Stop doing that.

YOU are the NEW MEDIA.

Take the title.

Run with it.

Wear it proud.

:)

Margo37
11-29-2007, 07:44 PM
First feature The debate with the question being asked.Then Mr. Pauls answer.
Then roll into him being mocked by Toobin. Finish it off with a Lou Dobbs report on the North American Union and the NAFTA super highway.
All with the CNN branding on the screen. Make them look like the lunatics that they are.

This would be fantastic! I don't trust Lou to not run on his own after his "listening tour" and skewed polls towards his running. He's really hurting us asking everyone to register independent too without mentioning a thing about the primaries, closed in many states. I've written CNN about this as have some friends, nothing changes of course.