PDA

View Full Version : Let's not attack Bush

Vendico
11-29-2007, 06:02 PM
We can't possibly blame Mr. Bush for all that's going wrong in this world. He can't control everybody and everything. There are pockects of corruption in the government and I don't believe that he, personally, is one of them. I think he's doing the best he can and none of us, except Ron Paul and a few others, can do any better.

hmmmm.....

Let's keep it healthy. Everyone has a right to an opinion so let's not get personal. Ron Paul's ideas are what matter here.

TechnoGuyRob
11-29-2007, 06:03 PM
I do agree that there was no easy way out of 9/11. If you don't catch Bin Laden (which no administration would), you have to do something, or people complain you did nothing. If you do something like start a war, then people start complaining about how you shouldn't have done that.

jondisx
11-29-2007, 06:04 PM
if you believe Bush is not corrupt, then you haven't read much. I blame him for everything thats wrong in the world.

Mr. White
11-29-2007, 06:05 PM
I think he's a well-intentioned fool who was born into wealth and priveliege. He's got a very warped view of the world and has made his way through life doing what others have said he should. He's a puppet with just enough likeable qualities to be non-threatening as an individual but terrifyingly destructive as leader of the "Free World."

Paulitician
11-29-2007, 06:05 PM
I agree. Don't blame/attack Bush. It's best just not to mention him. Same with Billary.

OptionsTrader
11-29-2007, 06:06 PM
We can't possibly blame Mr. Bush for all that's going wrong in this world. He can't control everybody and everything. There are pockects of corruption in the government and I don't believe that he, personally, is one of them. I think he's doing the best he can and none of us, except Ron Paul and a few others, can do any better.

The man is the president, and the executive branch is out of control. He is most certainly to blame, along with others that are and have been in his inner circle. You have a lot more reading to do.

But, I am confident you will stop making excuses for the president as soon as you become more well read.

Mr. Coolidge
11-29-2007, 06:07 PM
I think I see what you're saying, and I subscribe to the idea that the president is an average guy who puts too much naive loyalty and blind faith in his friends, who are themselves corrupt.

Edit: And he grew up in a ridiculously rich and influential family, so he grew up without a care in the world. (Forgot about that)

jondisx
11-29-2007, 06:09 PM
"hes not corrupt, hes just an idiot" ........ ? either way, i still blame him for everything wrong in the world, and perhaps a few other things wrong elsewhere

Vendico
11-29-2007, 06:14 PM
I must say. Healthy debate so far. It shows we all have individual thoughts and ideas. That's awesome.

hopeforamerica
11-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Oh he's as evil as they come.

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Bush is an absolute monster!

1) He has expanded the size, cost, and scope of government.

2) He has increased the national debt to almost 10 trillion dollars.

3) He has supported legislation that has violated our rights and freedoms.

4) He supported an insane war in Iraq and now wants to attack Iran.

Bush is an absolute evil demented monster!

The truth is Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate running for the nomination that is not evil.

Air420
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Bush is without a doubt the worst president in American history.

jondisx
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
George Bush killed my kitten with his bare hands

schmeisser
11-29-2007, 06:25 PM
If it wasn't for his presidency, we would not have the following we do now. Bush made this revolution possible. I would like to extend to him my thanks for becoming a carricature of neo-conservatism. I voted for him in 2000 just for this - OK, I didn't see this coming but I'll still take it as long as we win.

FreeTraveler
11-29-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm sure Hitler was a nice guy too, if you were just havin' a beer... and Stalin, what a cut-up he was!

thehittgirl
11-29-2007, 06:32 PM

hmmmm.....

Let's keep it healthy. Everyone has a right to an opinion so let's not get personal. Ron Paul's ideas are what matter here.

I can only agree with you to the extent that he is not the only one who created this mess we're in. But otherwise, I do believe he is not the man he said he was and do believe he is evil.

quickmike
11-29-2007, 06:34 PM
I dont label Bush as corrupt. I label him as DUMB. Cheney is the one that is corrupt, and Bush is just too stupid to realize hes being led on a string to Cheney's every whim. Bush talked about non-interventionism back in 2000, then 911 happened and he didnt know what to do, so he asked uncle Dick what to do. We all know the rest of the story.

Bush isnt evil. He is just incapable of making his own decisions without first consulting the Dickster.

Thats my take on Bush.

jondisx
11-29-2007, 06:38 PM
still doesnt matter if he is corrupt or dumb, he was voted president, either should be grounds for impeachment, in a more perfect world of course

FluffyUnbound
Actually, it is impossible to respect the Constitution and justice and not hate Bush.

Just about every action of Mr. Bush's with which I am familiar has been despicable.

No one who fails to denounce Mr. Bush is fit to occupy the Oval Office.

dircha
George W. Bush is the worst president in the history of this nation.

He is a sinister, corrupt, tyrannical menace to this country and to the world.

The first order of business of the next administration should be to prosecute, convict, and punish him and the members of his regime for what they have done to this country and to the world.

robskicks
11-29-2007, 06:39 PM
He's not as bad Hitler, all comparisons are stupid. At least he maintains peace and freedom, somewhat. Iraq was a bad dictatorship.

However, he has just spent too much and has gotten out of control about controlling our freedoms at home and national security. Maybe this was from pressure from bankers in a higher order, or maybe he is just ignorant dummy everyone makes him out to be, but I think if any of us were president of the United States, we would have done a much better job. Especially if it's dumbness, I'm sure we would all feel the need to be completely informed, and and to stand up for what we think is right, that is wat he should be persecuted for.

but that's just my 2 cents

klamath
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM
I hold GW's policies and leadership at fault but I am also holding most of the other republicans and Democrats accountable.
As far as the man if is he is back to being joe blow on the street I have no problem with him. America as a whole, myself encluded, made some pretty bad decisions after 9/11. That is why I appreciate RP as a leader so much, for he did not make bad choices in that time of crisis.

ThePieSwindler
11-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Bush is without a doubt the worst president in American history.

Ok, hes bad, but damn. This is a bit much. FDR? Lincoln? They were the ones who started the whole idea of being "above" the constitution in times of "national emergency" as so declared by them. What about Wilson, LBJ, etc? Welfare/warefare was created by that motley crew. Bush is just continuing policies that have been around for decades, really the only thing thats recently new is his attack on civil liberties, and the fact that he has no redeeming conservative qualities - he is a true neocon, welfarist, big government power monger. But hes nowhere near as bad as FDR and the like.

seapilot
11-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Bush is no saint, but neither is most of our congress who let him get away with it and went along with it as well. Imagine a whole congress with integrity and principal as the likes of Ron Paul and Mr. KUcinich>? THink bush still would have got his way? I would hope not. Congress is just as Guilty except harder to point the finger at 500 people at once.

Matt
11-29-2007, 06:45 PM
George Bush killed my kitten with his bare hands

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/24d/015/24d0151d-be14-48f9-a84b-57802b9c43f1

jondisx
11-29-2007, 06:46 PM
matt was there, he can back me up obviously

FreedomLover
11-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Dubya comes across as a well-intentioned person. he may have made some bad decisions (the amnesty debacle, wmds in iraq) but on the whole i'd say he's a good guy who did his best.

Some people may not agree with me, but I think George Bush is probably the most lied-about man in the world.

loupeznik
11-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Buck Fush

BillyDkid
11-29-2007, 06:55 PM

hmmmm.....

Let's keep it healthy. Everyone has a right to an opinion so let's not get personal. Ron Paul's ideas are what matter here.Bush is the worst President ever to hold office in this country and a truly awful human being. Please don't be an apologist for this slug of a human being.

leipo
11-29-2007, 06:58 PM
I think you guys give him too much credit. He really comes across as ignorant and is probably told what to do like a puppet on a string.

jondisx
11-29-2007, 06:59 PM
and that makes him not corrupt?

OptionsTrader
11-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Dubya comes across as a well-intentioned person. he may have made some bad decisions (the amnesty debacle, wmds in iraq) but on the whole i'd say he's a good guy who did his best.

Some people may not agree with me, but I think George Bush is probably the most lied-about man in the world.

Merely well intentioned bad decisions?

COMPLETE disregard for the constitution.

Complete belief he is above the law

Invading a country that did not attack us and posed 0 imminent threat.

Murdering hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in the name of "spreading democracy"

Spying on Americans

taking advantage of fear and invading a country preemptively, based upon lies

Drafting a record number of executive orders / signing statements and thirsting for more power for the executive than any previous administration

Imprisoning "enemy combatants" in foreign jails, having them tortured and killed, and blatantly ignoring Geneva conventions, with the excuse that his actions are for the good of the people "to keep them safe from the islamic extremists"

Fomenting war based on lies of "weapons of mass destruction"

FreedomLover
11-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Merely well intentioned bad decisions?

COMPLETE disregard for the constitution.

Complete belief he is above the law

Invading a country that did not attack us and posed 0 imminent threat.

Murdering hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in the name of "spreading democracy"

Spying on Americans

taking advantage of fear and invading a country preemptively, based upon lies

Drafting a record number of executive orders / signing statements and thirsting for more power for the executive than any previous administration

Imprisioning "enemy combatants" in foreign jails, having them tortured and killed, and blatantly ignoring Geneva conventions, with the excuse that his actions are for the good of the people "to keep them safe from the islamic extremists"

Fomenting war based on lies of "weapons of mass destruction"

Did you copy that post from the dailykos?

OptionsTrader
11-29-2007, 07:11 PM

No.

Have you been paying attention that last 6 years?

Jimmy
11-29-2007, 07:17 PM
He has done alot for the American people while in office...and expressed it in many ways....the below link sums it up...

http://www.cleavelin.net/archives001/082505bush.jpg

dircha
11-29-2007, 07:25 PM

What do you think Alexander Hamilton and James Madison would say about what Bush has done? Do you think they would say that he was a good, well-meaning guy who just made a few mistakes?

NO. No, they would call him what he is: a tyrant, a tyrant who has seized unprecedented unilateral power and undermined the Constitutional government of this nation, perhaps irreparably.

If Dante Alighieri had written his The Divine Comedy in our time, in the lowest circle of Hell, the first head of Satan would be chewing on Judas, the second on George W. Bush, and the third on Dick Cheney.

OptionsTrader
11-29-2007, 07:28 PM
What do you think Alexander Hamilton and James Madison would say about what Bush has done? Do you think they would say that he was a good, well-meaning guy who just made a few mistakes?

NO. No, they would call him what he is: a tyrant, a tyrant who has seized unprecedented unilateral power and undermined the Constitutional government of this nation, perhaps irreparably.

If Dante Alighieri had written his The Divine Comedy in our time, in the lowest circle of Hell, the first head of Satan would be chewing on Judas, the second on George W. Bush, and the third on Dick Cheney.

I agree 100% and would add that as much as I despise Bush and his inner circle of traitors, if James Madison were teleported to the present day I would be more ashamed of the media for misleading the American people and allowing these criminals against the constitution to get away with what they have done, with little opposition or real unrest by the uninformed people.

CurtisLow
11-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi everyone,

(As much as I don't agree with many of MoveOn.org's initiatives, this one is on the money. Please read this and sign their petition. You may have to register but it's a good way to keep up with the liberal agenda. )

Have you seen the news? President Bush is negotiating a deal with Iraq to keep our troops there indefinitely--it could include permanent bases and a massive military presence for years! Bush is trying to tie the hands of the next president.

Congress can stop him from setting up permanent bases in Iraq and block an indefinite occupation--but they need to hear a groundswell of pressure from us immediately and loudly so they act on this quickly.

I just signed a petition demanding that Congress stop the president from committing to a massive military presence in Iraq for decades. Can you help ?

http://pol.moveon.org/endless/?r_by=11723-5184017-3QeIpJ&rc=mailto

reduen
11-29-2007, 07:56 PM

hmmmm.....

Iraq had nothing to do with attacking us either but that did not stop Bush from attacking them!!

Sorry, Bush lied to me on many occassions and I do not take kindly to that and now because of his policy I have to worry about my children being killed at war over oil!

I say please do attack Bush!

jondisx
11-29-2007, 07:56 PM
yes, please do

dircha
11-29-2007, 07:58 PM
We're not going to get support from the 30% of Americans who still approve of Bush anyhow. These people are either completely uninformed (and therefore extremely unlikely to turnout in a primary) or dead set warmongers.

Vendico
11-29-2007, 09:45 PM
At least we can all agree on one thing. Ron Paul is the man to fix this problem.

NewEnd
11-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Bush is ignorant when it coems to foreign policy, (but not politics)
Cheney is the evil puppetmaster