PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Did you expect more?

Rhys
11-29-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm curious, I hoped that the media would throw Paul a bone last night since it was the YOUTUBE debate. Now I know that was naive.

Paulite
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
you have no idea whats at stakes here for the elite (federal reserve shareholders) if ron paul wins. so dont expect goodness from the media.

Oddball
11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
No.

I figgered he'd get sandbagged just like he has everywhere else.

The good news is that he has all his answers to the ambushes down pat.

Richandler
11-29-2007, 06:01 PM
No. I don't care about mainstream media. We have to make it irrelevant by refusing to part take in it.

1913_to_2008
11-29-2007, 06:06 PM
I thought it would be a little better. At least be able to talk about Monetary policy or the IRS.

LinuxUser269
11-29-2007, 10:17 PM
No.

I figgered he'd get sandbagged just like he has everywhere else.

The good news is that he has all his answers to the ambushes down pat.

ditto
http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/a/4/3/b/highres_2682043.jpeg

RickNHouston
11-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Im tellin ya ... we gotta hit em where it hurts em the most. We need to organize a blackout the MSM media that refuses to acknowledge RP and a boycott of their sponsors products. That is the only way to get these peoples attention. Once the shareholders figure out their obstinance is costing them money ... believe me things will change pronto.

RickNHouston

Lexx78
11-30-2007, 12:19 AM
I think my signature says enough :o

But at least he showed staying calm and diplomatic, and he wasn't the one bashing his opponents and could give some straight answers so it wasn't all for nothing.

this show opened more eyes to the media problem.

pavilion33
11-30-2007, 01:49 AM
I thought he did a good job with what little time he got.

Malakai0
11-30-2007, 02:13 AM
Unfortunately not. The florida Republican party and the Romney campaign blatantly cheated on video at the straw poll was much more shocking to me, I didn't think the official republican party would smile and allow cheating right in front of all of us.

There were hundreds of us screaming LIAR and BULLSH*T at the big screen throughout the debate at our debate-watching party @the Palladium =) When Ron did get to talk though, he was on FIRE.

RoamZero
11-30-2007, 02:44 AM
I expected surely something more. Ron Paul is practically the king of the internet. The debate was sponsored by Youtube and questions were submitted from internet users, so I expected at least some kudos to Paul for his success on Youtube. But instead there was nothing!

raiha
11-30-2007, 03:09 AM
RickNHouston...good idea! don't let it get lost! Boycott the bastardoes.

BrettCates
11-30-2007, 03:30 AM
I loved the moment Citizen McCain tried to play the troops card. Of course they want to win Jon, but it's not about winning or loosing. It's about sustaining and furthering this blunder and you can't speak for the troops. You pulled the troop surge sucess curtain and the actor broke though upstage.
Ron shook his head with a great grin and I saw the fire in his eyes, like lazer beams ready to strike the blunder lover. Simple point in a nutshell: Don't mess with Ron, he won't let you get away with it.
By the way we can spend the money in New Hampshire and Iowa now and should because contrary to the media's assertion that these primaries won't matter compared to the mega tuesday, the economist recently reported that they are more important than ever.
Brett
Capitola, CA