PDA

View Full Version : John McCain vs Paul - The video if you havent' seen it

Teflon Master
11-29-2007, 05:39 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X-ZVlCcO7L8

ProfNo
11-29-2007, 05:43 PM
They are talking about this on the Situation Room right now. Cafferty defended Ron Paul and his position on foreign policy and said that McCain lost.

Then, the douche bag that tired to discredit Ron Paul last night made sure to point out that Ron Paul is a 'fringe" canidate, but still had to admit that Ron Paul won the exchange.

GoIrish
11-29-2007, 05:45 PM
That was such a cheap shot. What did that have anything to do with the question? Anyway...Paul handled it well by mentioning the donations. Didn't it seem like every time they addressed him, he had to play defense? First they selected a question that called him a conspiracy nut, then this, then they basically told him he had no shot at winning the nomination but to consider running as independent. He handled it well but man...let him talk about the issues, not make him defend himself against attacks all night. How was education and health care not talked about in this debate?

MRoCkEd
11-29-2007, 05:46 PM
why are you making it pro mccain? oh wait LOL

ditkuss
11-29-2007, 06:02 PM
I noticed that Anderson was trying to stomp out this little scuffle, while encouraging the staged scuffle earlier between Romney and Rudy.

Tyler19
11-29-2007, 08:43 PM
He should have asked McCain this..

What are they trying to Win John? You say they want to win... Win what? What is the objective? What is the end game?

Teflon Master
11-29-2007, 08:47 PM
It appears that people are completely missing the point of the video. I thought the Benny Hill music playing after the cueing of the "isolationist" would be painfully obvious but it is not.

Midnight77
11-29-2007, 08:48 PM
He should have asked McCain this..

What are they trying to Win John? You say they want to win... Win what? What is the objective? What is the end game?

My sentiments exactly.

I doubt half the people in the audience could answer that question. They don't know what we need to win or what our specific goals are. They just know that "we need to win".

What a blind nation we live in.

Tyler19
teflon we get the point.

Johnnybags
pulling that clown off the stage.

Teflon Master
11-29-2007, 08:49 PM
teflon we get the point.

All the people who commented on the video and sent me messages to my inbox didn't.

Tyler19
11-29-2007, 08:49 PM
oh well then I take back my comment, I am now only speaking for myself.