PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul makes light of Chris Christie scandal

ObiRandKenobi
01-11-2014, 03:19 AM
serves fatso right for turning down rand's beer summit offer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNGlMNN0-2U

h/t MP (http://www.mofopolitics.com/2014/01/11/rand-paul-jokes-about-chris-christies-gwb-scandal-i-know-how-angry-i-am-when-im-in-traffic-2/)

VoluntaryAmerican
01-11-2014, 07:54 AM
:D "who did this to me?" haha

matt0611
01-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Hahah! :D

erowe1
01-11-2014, 11:06 AM
He should up the ante and just rail against Christie as a corrupt, arrogant, Nixonian, fat fool.

specsaregood
01-11-2014, 11:10 AM
He should up the ante and just rail against Christie as a corrupt, arrogant, Nixonian, fat fool.

No he shouldn't. Christie is gonna win this on a PR level unless a few people flip on him.

eg; I asked my MIL who is a Hillary voter (not for ideological reasons) about it last night. She said Christie seemed sincere and believable in his press conference and doubted he had a hand in it. And note: she is a democrat that didn't vote for him in either of the election cycles.

jj-
01-11-2014, 11:23 AM
why would Rand Paul want to meet with that fat wacko.

jj-
01-11-2014, 11:29 AM
it's clear that the fat christie is too self-absorbed to give a damn about anything Rand Paul has to say or even pretend to pay attention.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-11-2014, 11:32 AM
This has to be a moment of supreme schadenfreude for Paul. It really felt as if these two (Paul and Christie) genuinely did not like one another during their recent back-and-forth in the media.

jj-
01-11-2014, 11:34 AM
This has to be a moment of supreme schadenfreude for Paul. It really seemed like these two (Paul and Christie) genuinely did not like one another during their back-and-forth in the media a while back.

Paul seemed to relish calling him King Of Bacon.

mz10
01-11-2014, 12:09 PM
No he shouldn't. Christie is gonna win this on a PR level unless a few people flip on him.

eg; I asked my MIL who is a Hillary voter (not for ideological reasons) about it last night. She said Christie seemed sincere and believable in his press conference and doubted he had a hand in it. And note: she is a democrat that didn't vote for him in either of the election cycles.

Seems to me that being a part of a huge scandal is actually a positive with Republican voters, provided that A. You get attacked by the media and B. You "handle it the right way" (with plenty of Fox News-friendly soundbites)

It's depressing how many conservatives who used to despise Christie are now his biggest cheerleaders. And how did he earn their support? By doing something immoral and illegal. Fox News culture is absolutely toxic.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Seems to me that being a part of a huge scandal is actually a positive with Republican voters, provided that A. You get attacked by the media and B. You "handle it the right way" (with plenty of Fox News-friendly soundbites)

It's depressing how many conservatives who used to despise Christie are now his biggest cheerleaders. And how did he earn their support? By doing something immoral and illegal. Fox News culture is absolutely toxic.

Getting piled-on by the media and leftists is the absolute quickest way to become a cult hero with the FreeRepublic/HotAir-type conservative crowd. See: Palin, Sarah.

compromise
01-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Getting piled-on by the media and leftists is the absolute quickest way to become a cult hero with the FreeRepublic/HotAir-type conservative crowd. See: Palin, Sarah.

Beck and Limbaugh are slamming Christie right now.

alucard13mm
01-11-2014, 05:54 PM

Seems like the same story with a lot of the comments in multiple news sites... "oh hes sincere" "i give him the benefit of the doubt he does not know anything" "im a NJ democrat, and he did good things in NJ" "He will get us some democrats to vote for him"...

anaconda
01-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Anyone who says Rand Paul does not have a sense of humor is insane.

AlexAmore
01-12-2014, 03:05 AM
:D "who did this to me?" haha

Deadpan as it gets and I love it.