PDA

View Full Version : TN-Student suspended for 180 days for hanging out with more than three people.

Anti Federalist
01-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Dad, this could be the very best thing that ever happened to your son.

Use it.

Father Says Son’s 180 Day Suspension Went Too Far

http://wreg.com/2014/01/09/father-says-sons-180-day-suspension-went-too-far/

(Collierville, TN) A Houston High father is furious his son was suspended from the Shelby County School.

According to the paperwork, it’s because he was in a gang.

The father told us his tenth grader and some friends had a clique and called themselves “NMG,” which stands for “New Money Group.”

The father, who we’re not identifying to protect the children involved, said it’s just a few kids and all they did was hang out and go to the movies.

But they named the group and tried to get another to join.

The school gave his son a “long-term suspension” of 180 days.

“How do you come to that conclusion where you put a kid out of school for 180 days?” the dad asked. “You could have conferenced the parents and we would have taken care of this.”

A school spokeswoman couldn’t discuss the matter specifically because of confidentiality.

But the schools policy says three people can make up a gang.

The policy also states the group would have to be involved in criminal activity.

But that’s listed nowhere on the paperwork.

The dad thinks his son is being disciplined too harshly for having some friends and naming their group.

Spikender
01-11-2014, 01:12 AM
You really can't win for losing.

Your son is a psychopath if he sits by himself at lunch and keeps to himself.

Your son is a psychopath if he goes pow at another student with his fingers.

Your son is a psychopath if he has a social life and he and his buddies decided to be goofy and name their group something.

The real psychopaths are sitting on the other side of the teacher's desk and enforcing this madness.

Fuck em.

Actually...

Bless em for giving this man's son a nicely deserved vacation from the mental asylum.

Anti Federalist
01-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Your son...

phill4paul
01-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Lots of gangs when I was in school. We called them "cliques." Jocks, nerds, rednecks, heads. Under these guidelines the teachers would get a good long payed break.

Spikender
01-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Beat em down.

Make them bow to the system.

Make them conform.

Make them recognize and legitimatize the power of the state.

Schools are literally a playground for governments to train people to bow down to authority. To make people actually believe that they have legitimate authority over them.

And they're doing a bang up job.

His son.

Your son.

Our son.

And soon...

All sons.

Petar
01-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Honestly, what is it that motivates these people???

I bet you any money that all they really care about is the concept of feeding some hysteria that they feel will get them attention from their co-workers and higher-ups....

It's like Dungeons and Dragons gone out of control with these people: THEY CANNOT SEPARATE FACT FROM REALITY!!!

Oh the bones that I would break if I was Superman and I could do anything...

phill4paul
01-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Honestly, what is it that motivates these people???

I bet you any money that all they really care about is the concept of feeding some hysteria that they feel will get them attention from their co-workers and higher-ups....

It's like Dungeons and Dragons gone out of control with these people: THEY CANNOT SEPARATE FACT FROM REALITY!!!

Oh the bones that I would break if I was Superman and I could do anything...

Oh, I forgot the D&D geeks. They had their own gang too.

jclay2
01-11-2014, 04:18 AM
"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

I guess this applies to some evil demon gang spirit as well.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-11-2014, 04:24 AM
Dad, this could be the very best thing that ever happened to your son.

Use it.

Yep. A wake up call if there ever was one.

Suzanimal
01-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Beat em down.

Make them bow to the system.

Make them conform.

Make them recognize and legitimatize the power of the state.

Schools are literally a playground for governments to train people to bow down to authority. To make people actually believe that they have legitimate authority over them.

And they're doing a bang up job.

His son.

Your son.

Our son.

And soon...

All sons.

^^^^This^^^^

aGameOfThrones
01-11-2014, 05:21 AM
Prison rules

nobody's_hero
01-11-2014, 08:23 AM
So when you have 30 students packed in a classroom, does that make the teacher the Mob Boss?

Origanalist
01-11-2014, 08:50 AM
So when you have 30 students packed in a classroom, does that make the teacher the Mob Boss?

Nope, prison guard.

Barrex
01-11-2014, 08:50 AM
http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2010/10/the-goonies.jpeg

We are classified as a gang....:eek:... Will we have to go to jail?

Origanalist
01-11-2014, 08:56 AM
http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2010/10/the-goonies.jpeg

We are classified as a gang....:eek:... Will we have to go to jail?

http://www.doctormacro.com/Images/Our%20Gang/Our%20Gang%20(Shootin'%20Injuns)_01.jpg
Gang activity.

belian78
01-11-2014, 11:04 AM
If I were that parent, I would immediately petition the school board to shutter all school oriented 'groups'. Everything from the football team all the way down to the kanastica club. They are groups of people that all place the same name upon their collective, obviously they are gangs.

kcchiefs6465
01-11-2014, 11:32 AM
If I were that parent, I would immediately petition the school board to shutter all school oriented 'groups'. Everything from the football team all the way down to the kanastica club. They are groups of people that all place the same name upon their collective, obviously they are gangs.
I'd tell them to get rid of the armed gang banger checking students when they come in.

How ironic is it that a group of individuals, who have classified themselves as a gang, wear the same colors/stripes, and interact with a gang mentality are encouraged in schools by republicans and democrats alike. Three students in a group though, zero tolerance.

What a backwards ass society.

ClydeCoulter
01-11-2014, 12:55 PM

Yep, the "Chess Club", we know about that gang, always making strategic moves!

Paulbot99
01-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Repeat after me. "It's for the children." Eventually, people will believe it. ;)

angelatc
01-11-2014, 01:12 PM

All the teams at my son's school are called Eagles.

Origanalist
01-11-2014, 01:18 PM
All the teams at my son's school are called Eagles.

We were the "Demons". Scary stuff! :eek:

Paulbot99
01-11-2014, 01:22 PM
We were the "Demons". Scary stuff! :eek:

Reported.

Carson
01-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Bigger gang beats up on a little gang. Let that be a lesson to you?

Paulbot99
01-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Bigger gang beats up on a little gang. Let that be a lesson to you?

That there is no bigger gang than the State?

oyarde
01-11-2014, 07:01 PM
New Money Group , I am interested, but not in going to the movies , lol

DamianTV
01-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Does that qualify Congress as being a Gang? I think most should be on Permanent Suspension...

tod evans
01-12-2014, 07:10 AM
I'd tell them to get rid of the armed gang banger checking students when they come in.

How ironic is it that a group of individuals, who have classified themselves as a gang, wear the same colors/stripes, and interact with a gang mentality are encouraged in schools by republicans and democrats alike. Three students in a group though, zero tolerance.

What a backwards ass society.

Don't schools approve of modern brownshirts?

Gangs of wannabe LEO's as well as ROTC?

State approved gangs are all the rage now.....:rolleyes:

Bern
01-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Better sic some lawyers on Disney Corp. under some RICO statutes or something.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NAMZTTHJL._SY300_.jpg

kcchiefs6465
01-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Don't schools approve of modern brownshirts?

Gangs of wannabe LEO's as well as ROTC?

State approved gangs are all the rage now.....:rolleyes:
"I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh biggest army in the world."- Michael Bloomberg.

Pretty crazy.

Do people not see this shit? Fascism could piss in some people's cereal and they'd still be talking of law and order. The NYPD routinely says they are the biggest gang in NYC. They take pride in that accolade. Bloomberg considers them his personal army. And these are the people that not only are allowed in schools, but are subsidized to be there, harassing and beating kids through use of this over-criminalized code? And then they suspend a group of kids for gang activity. Well uh, even if they did actually start a gang, you wouldn't need to look far to see some possible influences for that.

Suspend the police officer for gang activity. Bar him from being on school grounds. Zero tolerance.

Voluntarist
01-12-2014, 12:59 PM
xxxxx