PDA

View Full Version : Chicago: Man sodomized by police with gun.

phill4paul
01-10-2014, 08:06 AM
And another, and another, and................

In October 2012, the 32-year-old aspiring documentary film producer says, he was beaten and sodomized with a gun by Chicago police officers until he agreed to be a drug informant.

“I can’t have this happen to someone else if I can stop it,” Angel told me,.... “Money is not justice… I want these guys to be off the job, charged for what they did, and given jail time.”

He does have an unusual ally in his corner, a retired 35-year veteran of the Chicago Police Department who asked to go by “Tony” instead of his real name for fear of harassment from the cops who tortured Angel.

Tony told me that based on his experience on the force he wasn’t surprised by the behavior of the officers Angel describes. “There’s a lot of good policemen. Some of my best friends are policemen,” he said. But he estimates that around “20 percent are like these guys that destroyed Angel.”

20%. This from an ex-cop-friend of cops. - p4p

The two cops drove Angel to the police station, where, he alleges, he was handcuffed to a wall and shackled by the ankles. They demanded Angel participate in a drug sting against Dwayne. When he refused they contorted his shackled body, causing excruciating pain. This went on for several hours.

According to Angel, once the cops realized that he wasn’t going to cooperate, they cranked up the torture. They said they were going to give him a “little taste” of jail life, then they bent him over a chair and pulled down his pants as Lopez taunted, “I hear that a big black ****** dick feels like a gun up your ass.”

Next, one of the officers (Angel suspects it was Cline) “inserted a cold metal object, believed to be one of officer’s service revolvers, into the plaintiff’s rectum.” The complaint continued: “The two officers laughed hysterically while inserting the object” and Sergeant Cline joked, “I almost blew your brains out.”

ETA: link: http://www.vice.com/read/the-chicago-man-accusing-the-cops-of-raping-him-with-a-gun

tod evans
01-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Think of all the children these brave officers were protecting....:mad:

otherone
01-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Were the officers ok?

torchbearer
01-10-2014, 08:55 AM
link?

phill4paul
01-10-2014, 09:10 AM
link?

Sorry, Torch. Link added.

Red Green
01-10-2014, 09:15 AM
See what happens when you don't have a dog for them to shoot? The moral of the story is get a dog unless you want to get ass-raped with a gun.

Athan
01-10-2014, 09:28 AM
I guess they are not properly trained in handling of firearms.

donnay
01-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Absolutely disgusting.

Philhelm
01-10-2014, 09:50 AM
I bet the cop sniffed his pistol when he got back to the locker.

Spikender
01-10-2014, 09:58 AM
I bet the cop sniffed his pistol when he got back to the locker.

I'm betting he deepthroated it.

Snew
01-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Pigs isn't near a strong enough word in this case.

Philhelm
01-10-2014, 10:00 AM
I'm betting he deepthroated it.

Probably while the other officers kneeled in a circle while jerking off on a doughnut. Loser gets to eat it.

Seriously though, a normal violent sociopath wouldn't sodomize someone with his gun since it would then be really dirty and disgusting. There was definitely some sexual gratification involved.

Red Green
01-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Probably while the other officers kneeled in a circle while jerking off on a doughnut. Loser gets to eat it.

Seriously though, a normal violent sociopath wouldn't sodomize someone with his gun since it would then be really dirty and disgusting. There was definitely some sexual gratification involved.

You know, I would think the police department recruiting professionals would have screening in place to make sure their violent sociopaths don't suffer from any weird sexual deviant behaviors. I guess there's always going to be a few bad apples that manage to get through the screening....

Spikender
01-10-2014, 10:06 AM
I guess there's always going to be a few bad apples that manage to get through the screening....

Yes, a few bad apples...

And those would be known to the police department as the elusive "good cop".

jkr
01-10-2014, 10:53 AM
devils

otherone
01-10-2014, 11:01 AM
See what happens when you don't have a dog for them to shoot? The moral of the story is get a dog unless you want to get ass-raped with a gun.

This message brought to you by the American Kennel Club.

donnay
01-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Devil's minions.

JK/SEA
01-10-2014, 11:02 AM
i wonder if any of them said..''we don't have time for this''...and were just trying to extract information the good old fashioned way...taking a few shortcuts in torture technique....very impressive. I'm sure those cops mothers would be proud of their brave cop sons.

Police State Status: Level 2.

brushfire
01-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Very sad... Very, very sad.

So when this thing collapses, I know that we can count on 20% of these a$$holes to side with tyranny. Milligram says more, but the state of things isn't exactly a controlled experiment.

20% of these children will grow to be evil people... They will seek positions of power, such as law enforcement, government office, and corporate executives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBW5vdhr_PA

So the more concentrated the power, the greater the damage that one of these 20%rs can cause. The more positions of power, the more likely a 20%r will be given the opportunity to inflict harm upon the 80%.

limequat
01-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Hope the front site wasn't too prominent.

Or...God forbid...the rear.

Paulbot99
01-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Those cops are defending us from drug dealers and drug users. ;)

mrsat_98
01-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Those cops are defending us from drug dealers and drug users. ;)

Animals, they are defending us from animals.

Anti Federalist
01-10-2014, 01:53 PM
What was that about "lowering the dignity of the profession"?

Hummph...seems I can't hear it, over all this freedom.

phill4paul
01-10-2014, 01:55 PM

Freedom's afterburners are thundering along the valley and shaking my windows!

heavenlyboy34
01-10-2014, 02:03 PM

The freedom is positively fucking deafening over here.

brushfire
01-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Freedom's afterburners are thundering along the valley and shaking my windows!

Freedom: "Tower, this is Freedom; requesting a fly by?"

Tower: "Negative Freedom, the pattern is full."

Goose: "No...No, Freedom. This is not a good idea..."

Freedom: "Sorry, Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower"

Cline: "I hear that a big black fkn d!ck fells like a gun up your a$$."

Goose: "Did you you hear that, Freedom?"

Freedom: "No - Are you wearing cleats again, Goose?"