PDA

View Full Version : How to end the third party question

free.alive
11-29-2007, 05:13 PM
This will take a group effort:

We get every single clip of Ron Paul getting asked the question, every single radio segment of him getting asked this, every print or online source where he's answered the question, every online source where he's answered the question, every print source where they suggest this and every radio or tv source where they suggest this and he's not there.

Then we create a montage video. MTV, fast blasts of "reporters" and "journalists" asking this same question over and over again, suggesting this is his plan or what he may do. Alternate this with screen shots and print close-ups of the text where he answers or this is suggested while the radio segments play over it. The video needs to be under 2 minutes long, ideally about a minute but fast-moving and jam-packed with "journalistas.

At the very end, the pace slows and we use a longer clip of Ron Paul answering the question how he always does:

"I can't see myself doing that because I did it already, the system is set up against it, it's a lot of work and very hard just to get on the ballot, I've been elect 10 times as a Republican. End with something from Leno or another clip where he says he just may win or something like that." or whatever.

Then we bump this up on YouTube titled "Ron Paul has already answered you" or something, make sure it gets sent to every news outlet we can and linked to every blog, and refer to we supporters in our letters as Ron Paul Republicans.

We're all sick of seeing him get asked this, and it's my opinion he should refuse or brush these questions off - but he won't so we need to tell the media to let it rest and ask better questions.

I hope this catches on/

Fyretrohl
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM
One almost wonders...<Insert Conspiracy Theory Here>...If Ron Paul is not considering running as A third party, because, he already has more than one lined up to support him. Imagine one candidate with MULTIPLE parties behind him.</end conspiracy>

free.alive
11-29-2007, 05:20 PM
And if you don't like the solution, let's at least brainstorm to figure out a way to bury this question for good.

It doesn't hurt us, it just wastes his time and is meant to cause doubt. So we must use a little force. What is the best way though, because I think this would work?

DrNoZone
11-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Who cares?

transistor
11-29-2007, 05:28 PM
They only ask that because they want to know if he will support the winner. He needs to tell them he absolutely cannot support any of the other candidates and neither will his supporters

fedup100
11-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Dr. Paul is currently in a position of power and they know it. Very soon now he can go to the GOP and tell them, either I get the nomination or I will split to a third party and win the SOB. As a matter of fact, I think it his best shot to win period.

I hope he gets to put it to the GOP before he does though. I believe he could then win the election with just 32% of the vote.

Very important though that he follow Ross Perot with infomercials etc WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY for as long as possible or they will try to flush him. As we build his name recognition, then he can go third party at the last minute and win.

I know Dr. Paul is a man of his word. He had no plans to run third party. He now knows he has a shit load of votes and would be a fool to hand it off to that HUCKSTER.......hope he plays them like fools and then runs third for 1st place!!

Grandson of Liberty
11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
one of the possible responses I would like to hear RP give would be "I dunno, what did the other candidates say when you asked THEM?" :rolleyes:

Paulitician
11-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Here's how to end it: quit constantly bringing it up.

ronpaulfan
11-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Who the hell keeps 1-staring these threads? This is a damn good idea!!!

Cunningham
11-29-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm convinced that the whole reason the media keeps asking that questions is incase Ron runs third party they can say he compromised his principles and went back on his word. Then they'll play over and over again quotes of him saying he wouldn't run. He always leaves open the 1% chance though. If he doesn't win I think he'll run third party since he's basically sparked an entire new movement in the country.

It won't matter though, he's going to win the nomination any way :)

kylejack
11-29-2007, 06:02 PM
Don't blast the media with it. Better to just not say anything and downplay any talk of it.

Ron Paul uses very careful phrasing in responding to the question...that should tell you to leave it alone. Just leave it alone.

me3
11-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Here's how to end it: quit constantly bringing it up.
Quoted for truth

Who the hell keeps 1-staring these threads? This is a damn good idea!!!
It's a great idea. If the primaries started in 6 months. :rolleyes:

They start in less than 6 weeks.

lynnf
11-29-2007, 06:26 PM
inspired by a previous message in this thread:

when asked the third party question, he should reply -

"who started that conspiracy theory?"

a good way to cram some of their own medicine down their own throats, so to speak.

lynn

PrimarilyPaul
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
I had this same idea for a video, but the conclusion would be that people need to register as Republican so it's not an issue.

Dan D.
11-29-2007, 07:34 PM
A month ago, I would have said Ron was hedging his bets. Not flat-out denying that he would run, but saying he had no plans to, without mentioning his campaign manager has plans for him to do so. Now, I don't think it matters, because Ron WILL win the GOP nomination, if we win it for him.

scrosnoe
11-29-2007, 07:52 PM
enough of all that third party garbage - we are playing into 'their' hands when we feed that theory by giving it time and space.

we need to get about the business of winning the primary straight up, take the delegate slots, change the party leadership where necessary and get about creating a solid base for the Ron Paul administration

the party endorsements are about to start rolling in - the talking heads are already changing their rhetoric - keep up the good work all

voter registration ASAP (already too late in a few states, but not most)
www.gop.com/registertovote pick your state and register if you have moved or need to declare party REPUBLICAN

eyes straight ahead on the prize - the nomination of the Republican Party on the way to the white house!!! :D