PDA

View Full Version : Wow -- Wolf just announced Huck got major boost for mention of IRS

ApathyCuredRP
11-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Wow ... people laugh at Paul for wanting to abolish IRS.

Wolf says Huckabee rising and gaining momentum especially because wants to abolish IRS ... YET HE WANTS TO REPLACE IT NOT ABOLISH IT.....

Damn , so frustrating.

Joey Wahoo
11-29-2007, 05:03 PM
Wow ... people laugh at Paul for wanting to abolish IRS.

Wolf says Huckabee rising and gaining momentum especially because wants to abolish IRS ... YET HE WANTS TO REPLACE IT NOT ABOLISH IT.....

Damn , so frustrating.

In hindsight, we missed a great opportunity with that question because RP had it before Huck. RP was asked to name 3 things he'd cut and he said the Departments of Education, Energy and Homeland Security. A pity he didn't say the IRS. That would've prevented Huck from getting the credit for it.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-29-2007, 05:03 PM
they call Ron Paul a "kook" for saying the same thing.

Korey Kaczynski
11-29-2007, 05:04 PM
In hindsight, we missed a great opportunity with that question because RP had it before Huck. RP was asked to name 3 things he'd cut and he said the Departments of Education, Energy and Homeland Security. A pity he didn't say the IRS. That would've prevented Huck from getting the credit for it.

It doesn't matter.

The debate was obviously slanted, and Huck had been pushed by the media for a while now. Nothing we could have done would've prevented the MSM finding something to elevate Huck.

rpfreedom08
11-29-2007, 05:05 PM
yeah fuck the media, he isn't surging shit! They are just saying he is. Fuck them and fuck huck, I can't stand any of them.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Huckledick didn't give 3 programs

ApathyCuredRP
11-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Ya, I understand the bias that the MSM spews ... but come on, this is just ridiculous

Buzz
11-29-2007, 05:14 PM
Why did we stop calling the MSM the "Ministry of Truth" again?

Jobarra
11-29-2007, 05:20 PM
He didn't give three programs even when he was called on time by AC, asked AC what he said, then KEPT TALKING after AC said his time was up. If that doesn't show AC's bias, I don't know what does. He was jumping all over Ron when Ron's time was up. He seemed to barely whisper time about 30 times when Rudy or Romney were overstaying their welcome.

ditkuss
11-29-2007, 05:37 PM
I remember Ron Paul talking about this in the first debate I think, and one of the first things he talked about was dumping the IRS sans unfairtax in his first week as president. He got absolutely no coverage for it except the real Americans sitting at home shocked to see a modern day founding father talking in the middle of a staged MSM circus. Huckabee talking about eliminating the IRS has as much meaning as Bush talking about a humble foreign policy in '00.

Richandler
11-29-2007, 05:41 PM
This is why we don't watch the MSM or give them any credibility. If that doesn't smell conspiracy to get a CFR member elected I don't know what is. This was Paul's position. He used it he was dismissed as a lune. Huckabee does it, now he's god sent. It's a last minute move design to make Huckabee unbeatable.

Liberty Star
11-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Huckabee is mimicking RP, in future Ron Paul should continue to open with IRS instead of departement of education even if another candidate has started imitating RP's views.

fedup100
11-29-2007, 05:59 PM
The Zionist MSM has a new fair haired boy.

You bet they like HUCKS fair tax. You see what they think is so fair about it is the same bunch of (*^%%#^&^$# neocon Zionist (^%%^$ that own the fed reserve will still be getting their big fat payoff.

Fair Tax my *&%$. THE Federal reserve, we owe them nothing and they should get nothing, there is NO national debt.

With Pauls plan they get ZIP!!

spiteface
11-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Huckabee or any FairTaxer (tm) getting rid of the IRS is the biggest load I've ever heard. Hmmm, I wonder what the name of the giant bureaucracy charged with monitoring all businesses and ensuring they comply with the national sales tax will be? Gee, you think it could be the IRS?

Lord Xar
11-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Ron Paul should just call him out on it.

"You keep saying end the IRS, I have been saying that for years and labeled a kook. you say it, and the MSM love you. But see, you want to replace it with a flat tax, I want to replace it within nothing. Your money is yours. You should decide how to spend your money, not the government"

rfbz
11-29-2007, 06:33 PM
As much as I know Huckabee is just a hack and trying to steal some thunder by using a few of Ron Paul's ideas, I do think it's good that others are voicing some of the same things Paul is, because it legitimizes them and removes doubt that these ideas aren't capable of being mainstream.

ApathyCuredRP
11-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Ron Paul definitely needs to call the people out who are adopting his views without the "track record".

sharedvoice
11-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Ron Paul definitely needs to call the people out who are adopting his views without the "track record".

Definately.

kaleidoscope eyes
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM
you know it's so funny all the candidates, Rep. and Dem. alike have been taking lines straight from RP's playbook ever since he started getting popular. :rolleyes:

ApathyCuredRP
11-29-2007, 06:45 PM
I would be interested in seeing a Video that compares / contrasts Last night debate sound bits with Huckabee / Rudy / Romney prior statements and track record. But alas, I have not been gifted with video editing skills.