PDA

View Full Version : Rp Should Host His Own Gop Debate!!

Ruby Justice
11-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi, I'm new.

Was wondering: Ron Paul keeps saying that the campaign hasn't spent any of the money raised..contrary to what we hear from the officials. I'm wondering, why not have the RON PAUL campaign host a debate and invite the GOP candidates and media to answer OUR QUESTIONS on our terms. Why not be an example to the comatose "free" American media and show them HOW debates ought to be held, in the fair, respectable, and American way?

**Methinks Ron Paul should organize his own debate..at a symbolic hall somewhere in America.** It's the only way he'll have a fair chance to be heard and smash the others on every single issue! Ron Paul must be heard!!!

Last night's debate made me sick. I can't bear the media puppeteers and their masters no more!

Peace.

AlexMerced
11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
NO! Mike Gravel did this and it was embarassing, if RP did this none of the other candidates would come except tancredo, hunter, and Alan Keyes... do you really want paul to be put into that category

Paulitician
11-29-2007, 05:35 PM
A one-on-one debate with Mike Huckabee, John McCain, or heck even Fred Thompson would be better idea.

Carole
12-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Not a debate. For many reason. These debates are not true debates anyway. They are just a listt of soundbites and protracted soundbites that fail to discuss issues.

In Iowa last summer when Paul was excluded from the debate, they rented a room next door to debate same building and he got to talk all he wanted.

Debate attendance about -400
Rp's rally attendance about -800

Only thing is he would need to get new people to show up who want to learn about his views.