PDA

View Full Version : CNN idiots!

jufreese
11-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Right now a women reporter on CNN just said all of the republican are for Bush's policy.

Give me liberty
11-29-2007, 04:32 PM
lol
what a nobody

ron paul dosent and never has supported bill or bush.

ronpaulfollower999
11-29-2007, 04:33 PM
just saw that

was waiting for the Bush/Republican comparison on the Iraq War

American
11-29-2007, 04:35 PM
For those who havent connected the dots yet, this is absolutely a war on information. We need to reply on these blogs where we can good or bad.

The media is a special interests, of course they are not going to hurt themselves. It wouldnt make any sense.

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 05:09 PM
I've said it before and I will continue to say it: if Ron loses, they'll come after the internet because NOW they know just how powerful a tool it is. For TRUTH. We have the ability to expose their lies and that is exposure that liars can't stand.

So if you plan to keep this tool viable, you better be ready to fight and I mean fight hard. Sadly, I predict that you will lose that battle when it comes.

They'll claim it is being done to keep the children safe. Watch 'em. Today, I saw two reports on a kid who was "bullied" over the internet into committing suicide.

You and I know that such a thing points out a PARENTING ISSUE not an internet issue, but that isn't what the reports focused on.

And that is the kind of thing that they'll use.

If you oppose them, they will paint some of you as predators, and others of you as uncaring and unfeeling, and the dumbmasses will sneer at you and cheer for them as they shut down this tool of freedom.

They will come after the net and we WILL be stopped.

They have no choice.

We are a serious threat.

<dire prediction over>

JoeySweets
11-29-2007, 05:11 PM
I doubt Wolf Will Ask Huckabee if he stole that IRS thing from Ron Paul,

Rhys
11-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Wasn't Paul crazy for wanting to get rid of the IRS? I remember him being a fringe, extremist, out-there, dark horse for having that view.

This just goes to show you... you hire ALL liberal democrats to be your journalists, and they wont understand the GOP race in today's terms. The journalists will always be one ellection behind in terms of their coverage. This means, they think we like Bush.

Jobarra
11-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Actually, Ron Paul has said he supported Bush's STATED humble foreign policy of no nation building in 2000. Of course, we know that stated doesn't mean that it happened :D And that's the real difference between Paul and the other candidates. I believe he'll do what he says or at least try to.

rfbz
11-29-2007, 05:53 PM
They'll claim it is being done to keep the children safe. Watch 'em. Today, I saw two reports on a kid who was "bullied" over the internet into committing suicide.

Yup. Bill O'Reilly has a segment once a week called "Policing the internet" and he means that in a good way.

drednot
11-29-2007, 05:56 PM
Right now a women reporter on CNN just said all of the republican are for Bush's policy.

What she should have said is that all the Democrats are for Bush's policy.

jake
11-29-2007, 05:59 PM
I've said it before and I will continue to say it: if Ron loses, they'll come after the internet because NOW they know just how powerful a tool it is. For TRUTH. We have the ability to expose their lies and that is exposure that liars can't stand.

So if you plan to keep this tool viable, you better be ready to fight and I mean fight hard. Sadly, I predict that you will lose that battle when it comes.

You and I know that such a thing points out a PARENTING ISSUE not an internet issue, but that isn't what the reports focused on.

And that is the kind of thing that they'll use.

If you oppose them, they will paint some of you as predators, and others of you as uncaring and unfeeling, and the dumbmasses will sneer at you and cheer for them as they shut down this tool of freedom.

They will come after the net and we WILL be stopped.

They have no choice.

We are a serious threat.

<dire prediction over>

this is why Ron Paul should campaign to add an amendment to the constitution to protect free speech on the internet (but also prevent over regulation beyond this most basic protection)

fedup100
11-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Msdoodah, if Paul looses, they will be coming after all of us, including Paul. The reference to all of us a terrorists was the tip off.

We are in the fight for our lives literally and most don't know it.

Rhys
11-29-2007, 06:31 PM
can't go to canada or mexico when we're all one happy country!

yoAdrian
11-29-2007, 07:01 PM
It is already in the works. It passed the congress and now going to the senate it is called HR1955

Minlawc
11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
this is why Ron Paul should campaign to add an amendment to the constitution to protect free speech on the internet (but also prevent over regulation beyond this most basic protection)

I thought there already was one.:D