PDA

View Full Version : This is why Ron Paul is seen as kook

Rhys
11-29-2007, 04:00 PM
The media are all democrats. Obviously a communist would think Paul is crazy. Other than that, obviously a neo-con would think Ron Paul is crazy.

we don't need a conspiracy to see this. Human nature... when you hire statists and commies to report the news, you get statist and commie news opinion.

rockwell
11-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Editor’s Note: This message comes from an anonymous source believed to be within the US intelligence community. Some of the statements cannot be verified for authenticity, but the general themes and references speak for themselves. I’ve researched everything that is possible to research and it all stands up. I have no reason to believe any of this is untrue. Read it and decide for yourself.

SNIP

Carl Bernstein searched a little deeper into what was known as Operation Mockingbird. He revealed that over 400 US journalists were actually carrying out clandestine CIA PsyOps services. Bernstein identified operations involving almost every major US news outlet, most notably The New York Times, CBS and Time magazine. The CIA responded to all of this with a “limited hangout.” A “limited hangout” is CIA speak for when classified information gets out and you have to make it seem as if you are “coming clean” with all the information on the operation, but in reality you are really just admitting part of the operation so you can cover up other deeper parts and continue the program. This worked very effectively for them, as the US public quickly moved on and this operation has largely been forgotten. Currently, I would estimate, with cable news and the Internet now, that there are well over a thousand covert operatives spread throughout the news media. They have a firm grip on television, newspapers, wire services, radio and magazines. However, with the Internet - that’s their weak spot - it’s too decentralized and difficult to control.

http://artofmentalwarfare.com/pog/covert-agent-speaks-out/

RonPaulFTFW
11-30-2007, 09:33 AM
I think he's only seen as a kook to unsophisticated voters or those who knows he isn't and need to paint him that way.

MN Patriot
11-30-2007, 10:04 PM
They have a firm grip on television, newspapers, wire services, radio and magazines. However, with the Internet - that’s their weak spot - it’s too decentralized and difficult to control.

So why do you suppose there is the never ending media consolidation of websites like YouTube, MySpace, etc.?

People keep coming up with new ideas, they get popular and potential money makers , so they get bought out by the big guys.

The net could very well be our last hope. Otherwise it will be like 1984, except the video cameras will be planted EVERYWHERE, and the chip in your brain will be whispering to you, "we are watching you".

OptionsTrader
11-30-2007, 10:06 PM
So why do you suppose there is the never ending media consolidation of websites like YouTube, MySpace, etc.?

People keep coming up with new ideas, they get popular and potential money makers , so they get bought out by the big guys.

The net could very well be our last hope. Otherwise it will be like 1984, except the video cameras will be planted EVERYWHERE, and the chip in your brain will be whispering to you, "we are watching you".

Sounds like you would appreciate this humor:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/in_the_know_is_the_government

MN Patriot
12-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Sounds like you would appreciate this humor:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/in_the_know_is_the_government

SEE??? I'M NOT CRAZY!!!

I was screaming that while they were dragging me away.

plp
12-02-2007, 02:42 PM
I listen to a lot of radio, as I spend a lot of my time driving from one project to the next. I listen to NPR as much as Michael Reagan, and can only take Rush in small doses, so don't think I am the typical rightwinger dittohead, if such a thing exists.

It is CRITICAL to the survival of the status quo that Dr. Paul be dismissed as a nutjob with no chance of winning. The talking heads keep putting up strawmen arguments making comparisons to Ross Perot, and claiming a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Hillary Clinton. The problem with this argument is, Ron Paul is running as a Republican in the primary and has said he would not pursue a third party option if defeated.

If I ever needed a roadsign that the media is controlled by forces other than Republican and Democrat, it couldn't be any clearer.

fortilite
12-02-2007, 04:51 PM
This isn't even a party issue. If Ron Paul is elected every special interest loses value. Republicans and Democrats work together all the time on "compromises" where if you support my effort I'll support yours. Of course 'support' is turning a blind eye to corruption and self serving special interest groups. There's no deep conspiracy as Rockwell claims, it all comes down to good old boys making money off the tax payers.

The less government intervention, the less corruption is possible.

rockwell
12-02-2007, 09:03 PM
This isn't even a party issue. If Ron Paul is elected every special interest loses value. Republicans and Democrats work together all the time on "compromises" where if you support my effort I'll support yours. Of course 'support' is turning a blind eye to corruption and self serving special interest groups. There's no deep conspiracy as Rockwell claims, it all comes down to good old boys making money off the tax payers.

The less government intervention, the less corruption is possible.

Read what you wrote-

"Republicans and Democrats work together all the time on "compromises" where if you support my effort I'll support yours. Of course 'support' is turning a blind eye to corruption and self serving special interest groups...it all comes down to good old boys making money off the tax payers."

Conspiracy:

An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.

A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design.

An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

You just wrote the very definition of the word and then followed it up with-

"There's no deep conspiracy as Rockwell claims."

I would love to hear you explain why a conspiracy is not a conspiracy. This is the reason they get away with their crimes, because none dare call it what it is. It is Orwellian to deny what is.

Treason never prospers,
What's the reason?
For if it does
None dare call it treason.