PDA

View Full Version : Come on Rudy, attack Ron Paul again...please

Liberty Star
11-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Rudy has learnt his lessons, he did not mess with Ron Paul last night.

Last time he opened his mouth and attacked Ron Paul in debate, Ron Paul's support increased overnight and everyone was asking 'Who is Ron Paul?'. Main reason was ofcourse many American's for the first time hearing an honest and straight forward politician like Ron Paul. For some he was too blunt but his campaign took off as a result of exposure RP's ideas got in debates and subsequent educational programs like Rudy's reading assignment and such.

Whatever makes more people curious about Ron Paul's ideas is good for RP campaign and cause of freedom.

So come on Rudy, attack Ron Paul again...please.

billjarrett
11-29-2007, 04:11 PM
I personally think that Rudy and Willard have a closed door deal to only attack each other. This keeps the camera on those two, and makes the rest seem "fringe". Also gives less airtime to everyone else.

No solid proof, just a hunch.

Liberty Star
11-29-2007, 04:15 PM
I personally think that Rudy and Willard have a closed door deal to only attack each other. This keeps the camera on those two, and makes the rest seem "fringe". Also gives less airtime to everyone else.

Interesting and it is very much possible.

ignoranceisntbliss
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM

I call it 'ping pong'. They hit (or serve) the ball back and forth to one another for as long as they can. I've noted this in at least half of the debates. When Fred first entered he was already doing it with them (while they had him positioned in between Judy Romney in the middle of the stage).

Last night I was able to add that it was like 2 hypocrites bit@h-slapping each other... for being hypocrites, during their ping pong tournament.

Battlecruiser
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Don't you just love CNN's policy of allowing people to keep responding to each other endlessly. 30 seconds for you, 30 seconds for you, and 30 seconds for you.