PDA

View Full Version : Ebayers!

Jordan
11-29-2007, 03:49 PM
I've got a stock of Wiis that I'm selling on ebay and it just hit me today.

With every item I sell, I always include a handwritten note thanking the buyer for the purchase, but it just hit me today: Why not add a Slimjim?

From now on, I will be including a Ron Paul slimjim with every order to promote the cause. Nothing like attaching the joy of getting something in the mail to a political candidate. ;)

amonasro
11-29-2007, 03:59 PM
That's a great idea. I sell designer clothing to make a few extra bucks (beats a part time job) and will be implementing this very soon!

ronpaulblogsdotcom
11-29-2007, 04:00 PM
If you plan on giving to the campaign on the 30th or 16th why dont you auction a Wii and give ronpaul2008.com the whole proceeds?

It would cost you the wholesale cost.... get probably $1000

Just thinking out loud, no pressure....

Make sure to post here, on d1gg and other places and put "Ron Paul" in the listings.....

jpinkerton
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
I've got a stock of Wiis that I'm selling on ebay and it just hit me today.

With every item I sell, I always include a handwritten note thanking the buyer for the purchase, but it just hit me today: Why not add a Slimjim?

From now on, I will be including a Ron Paul slimjim with every order to promote the cause. Nothing like attaching the joy of getting something in the mail to a political candidate. ;)

Wanna give me a good deal? ;)

Jordan
11-29-2007, 04:04 PM
If you plan on giving to the campaign on the 30th or 16th why dont you auction a Wii and give ronpaul2008.com the whole proceeds?

It would cost you the wholesale cost.... get probably $1000

Just thinking out loud, no pressure....

Make sure to post here, on d1gg and other places and put "Ron Paul" in the listings.....

Unfortunately, I'm not 18 and cant make donations to RP.

I've been buying these retail for resale on ebay, that is all. No biz here :D

Ball
11-29-2007, 04:49 PM
The 'I'm only 18' cop-out was lame.

Dude, just find a proxy, like one of your parents.

chon
11-29-2007, 04:58 PM
hmmm you should get RP to sign a Wii HAHAHA

Jordan
11-29-2007, 05:06 PM
The 'I'm only 18' cop-out was lame.

Dude, just find a proxy, like one of your parents.

I really hope you're donating the max...