PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly and the CNN Youtube debate

Derek Johnson
11-29-2007, 03:40 PM
I held for about 45 minutes trying to talk Ron on Bill's show today. The screener seemed cool, and I told him I wanted to discuss the McCain/Paul exchange. Bill was blabbing on and on about Rudy, Mitt, and Fred, took calls, some of the callers were drooling over Huck [make some cold calls to Iowa, seriously]. Bill dismissed Huck though. When his guest, [Project for a New American Century] Bill Bennet came on, the screener told me they were moving on and dumped me.

Help me out.

I'll try to get on the John Gibson show [again] on my commute home tonight. If he let's me on [his screener is a nice lady, btw], I'm going to shove an apple in his neocon mouth and rotisserie him.

Again, please take the time to call these 'talk radio' shows. They reach a lot of people, and some will wake up.

peruvianRP
11-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Mistake on your part to mention RP. you had to mention Huck to the screener and talk aobut RP when you get to talk to "pinhead" Bill

reaver
11-29-2007, 05:38 PM
That wouldn't work because these guys know they aren't even supposed to mention Paul and you would be pulled ASAP.

jake
11-29-2007, 05:45 PM
yup. get past the screeners with some Huck lovin' then deliver a swift dose of vitamin Truth.

literatim
11-29-2007, 05:52 PM
You should say you are going to talk about Huck and then do it. There is lots of information you can inform everyone about him.

JAYCEE
11-29-2007, 06:07 PM
You have to lie to the call screeners.

Akus
11-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Derek, leave that bitter leprecaun alone.

Derek Johnson
11-30-2007, 02:29 AM
Mistake on your part to mention RP. you had to mention Huck to the screener and talk aobut RP when you get to talk to "pinhead" Bill

Correct, not my 1st rodeo w/talking Ron on neocon radio, but considering the event, I didn't think he would weasel out. I was wrong.

I was on with Gibson tonight, he had to keep cutting me off.

Dutch
11-30-2007, 02:38 AM
I'm going to shove an apple in his neocon mouth and rotisserie him.
Thanks for the picture :D

Dutch

johngr
11-30-2007, 04:22 AM
Another possible strategy is to go ahead and talk about Ron Paul but make some lame and easily shot down or red herring arguments with the screen and then make your unassailable sound byte argument when you finally get on.