PDA

View Full Version : MSM & Huckabee

ronpaulfollower999
11-29-2007, 03:15 PM
I think that the msm have given up on Rudy, Romney, and Thompson so they start talking about Huckabee. All of a sudden Huckabee is the favorite among the msm.

dmspilot00
11-29-2007, 03:17 PM
CNN was saying last night that Huckabee would be a great running mate for Giuliani...

ronpaulfollower999
11-29-2007, 03:18 PM
And now Huckabee is on CNN talking about getting rid of the IRS and replacing it with fair tax. Please Huckabee, explain fair tax for the average viewer.

ronpaulfollower999
11-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Now why is CNN giving the Huckster all this time to respond to questions in last nights debate? I hope everyone else gets a turn.

280Z28
11-29-2007, 03:33 PM
And now Huckabee is on CNN talking about getting rid of the IRS and replacing it with fair tax. Please Huckabee, explain fair tax for the average viewer.

Easy.

Take all the money from everyone and everyone will be on the same level. :confused:

Todd
11-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Yeah...I've noticed how several candidates have started talking like Paul and want less government. No IRS. Would also love to hear Huck explain the fair tax. I have read about it at length and I doubt I could articulate. He is a joke.

Rhys
11-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Fair Tax.... that sounds so fair. What's it mean?

sedele
11-29-2007, 03:38 PM
They know darn right well that the Christian "conservatives" will not vote for Julie Annie or the Mormon, so they are hyping up the Good ol' Huckster.

thisisgiparti
11-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Huckabee will never catch up with Mitt Romney and will never be taken seriously. Notice that he is "likable and conservative." That's about it. His poll % has risen with more MSM coverage (coming seemingly out of nowhere.)

Giuliani's numbers have been dropping. The cat fight between Romney and Giuliani was staged. All the questions were to further divide conservatives, particularly evangelicals and Catholics who like Giuliani for the same reasons Pat Robertson does.

Last night was McCain's attempt to promote Bush's the surge is working and victory is at hand rhetoric. That's why he jumped all over Ron Paul... and got served. That's why he is broke and polling badly, even in NH. Giuliani / McCain was one GOP strategy, with McCain and his patriotic / anti-torture bit lending humanity and trustworthiness to Giuliani.

It's closer to the primaries now, and I see the nomination going to Mitt Romney. It will be nothing short of miraculous if Ron Paul gets it, though I am still hopeful. He needs to start spending that money and campaigning harder. His poll numbers are climbing, which is great.

I thought he handled the conspiracy question well, and the verdict from the press is the same. Ron Paul did well last night.The fight is still on.

jacmicwag
11-29-2007, 04:29 PM
As they say "it all starts in Iowa." A Top 3 finish for Ron and we're off to the races and who knows what will happen on a muddy track. I'll bet on an old guy who's in great shape and won state in the 220 yard dash years ago.

JAYCEE
11-29-2007, 04:39 PM
I think that the msm have given up on Rudy, Romney, and Thompson so they start talking about Huckabee. All of a sudden Huckabee is the favorite among the msm.

You are right. Huckleberry Hound is the new John McCain.

Anybody that the media adore is a complete liberal.

StephanieRelfe
11-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Mitt Romney did worse than anyone. My main memory of him is having his mouth wide open while he waited for his brain to work on what on earth he should say. That happened several times.