PDA

View Full Version : Campaign having trouble spending money

theantirobot
11-29-2007, 02:40 PM
I am an artist, so imagining is a big part of what I do. That said,

Amazing things are happening here. We are interacting with each other in ways not possible just a few years ago. The future is happening here, now. Ideas have come to life here. Remember the Iowa add? November 5th? The Blimp?

This is an unconventional campaign. This is a revolutionary campaign. This is a Revolution, and not just a political one. Our civilization is reaching a new plateau, and we are the first ones here.

I want to know. What are we capable of? There is a very real possibility that we will have a blimp flying with Ron Paul's name on it. We have enough people with the right resources to make it happen. One of us (Ron Paul Supporter) owns a blimp company!

Ron Paul said last night that his campaign was having trouble spending all the money. I take that to mean we should stop relying on them to spend our money for us. All we have to do is spread the name of Ron Paul. Most people already support him. They just don't know who he is.

I've pledged $25 to the blimp. I'd gladly pledge $25 for another blimp. In fact, I'd pledge $500 for 20 blimps. Imagine a fleet of blimps traveling across the country. It would be legendary. Would we need television commercials if there was a fleet of blimps traveling all over the nation? How much more effective could our commercials be if there was a fleet of blimps? How much more effective would our own words to those around us be if we had a fleet of blimps to back it up?

How much would it cost to buy a blimp factory? Are there any aerospace engineers who support Ron Paul and could design some blimps? How many blimps could we make with a blimp factory? Are there enough blimp pilots to fly all the blimps we could make? How long does it take to train a blimp pilot?

Imagine. We could create a transparent company owned and operated by a crowd of Ron Paul supporters. It would be liberty in action. It would show people why we don't need the government to do things for us. It would be a blue print for others to follow. There's no limit to what we can accomplish when we use the Internet. If enough people believe in an idea it will happen.

We could make this a total revolution. We can reclaim our place as the most free and most prosperous nation in the world. Enabled by the Internet, other nations would follow our lead. The days of tyrants could end.

dante
11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
NO NO NO. This does not mean stop spending money to the campaign!

First at the end of the day most people and the media looks at official fundraising data to determine validity of the candidate.

Secondly the quote by Dr. Paul is more meant as a scare tactic against other candidates that he and he alone is flush with cash for the necessary media blitz required before the primaries.

Third, don't worry the campaign will find a way to spend all that money. What we are seeing is the campaign having more money than they expected and thus having to revise their strategy of what to spend when and where. But trust me they will revise their strategy to a more aggressive one and continue to put infrastructure in place in super tuesday states for example in order to keep our momentum growing.