PDA

View Full Version : 10M Today -> 12M Tomorrow

Yaron Nahari
11-29-2007, 02:40 PM
The Hype potential is significant. As much as i am a supporter of the Tea Party i would suggest pushing for 10 Million today and 12 Million by the end of the month is more important!

The reasons:

1) Timing

More Time to spend the Money Smarter
Improved Tea Party due to Exponential Hype
The Debate did not go well - We need a Push NOW

2) Media

A constant Stream of stories is better then one big one
Increased Credibility throughout Crucial December
There is a Media Vacuum - no big events scheduled for the next couple of days

Money now, even a small amount is worth more then money later.
Donate Now.

Mental Dribble
11-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Why do I feel other candidates are trying sending people here to try and break up the fundraising drive... they know he gets crazy good press on huge days... so they would rather it just be all spread out and deflated.. ugg the 30th and the 16th These are the days to focus on. Hit 12 million total today and then go all on the 16th and see if we can double our pull from the 5th.

Yaron Nahari
11-30-2007, 07:52 AM
Perhaps all the talk by the MSM that RP supporters are conspiracy theorists is rubbing off on you?

SwordOfShannarah
11-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Isn't today the end of the month? :p

LibertyEagle
11-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Why do I feel other candidates are trying sending people here to try and break up the fundraising drive... they know he gets crazy good press on huge days... so they would rather it just be all spread out and deflated.. ugg the 30th and the 16th These are the days to focus on. Hit 12 million total today and then go all on the 16th and see if we can double our pull from the 5th.

Because you are probably right. Anyone who tries to break up the Tea Party beyond this point is either terribly misinformed, or a troll.

jrich4rpaul
11-30-2007, 08:34 AM
I don't think anyone who is trying to say we need to reach 12 mil today is trying to deter from the Tea Party. It makes perfect sense that if we reach our quarter goal ONE MONTH early on a fundraising day dedicated to Giuliani's lack of 9/11 knowledge, the exposure WILL give a HUGE boost leading up to the 16th. This will possibly create more donors and make up for any money we donate today.

LibertyEagle
11-30-2007, 08:34 AM
T
A constant Stream of stories is better then one big one
Increased Credibility throughout Crucial December
There is a Media Vacuum - no big events scheduled for the next couple of days
[/LIST]

Money now, even a small amount is worth more then money later.
Donate Now.

What you seem to forget is that there will be no media coverage of a money sparkler. None. We shocked people on 11/5. To do that again, we will have to blow that record out of the water. After today, the Tea Party on 12/16 will be our fundraising focus.

Anyone who attempts to derail that, especially new people to this board, should be viewed with suspicion.

Original_Intent
11-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Because you are probably right. Anyone who tries to break up the Tea Party beyond this point is either terribly misinformed, or a troll.

Hey LibertyEagle - it's good to see a friendly "face". :)

LibertyEagle
11-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Hi, OI. :)

My hard drive crashed and it took awhile to recover.