PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is like a Hurricane Watcher

ladyliberty
11-29-2007, 02:37 PM
I talked to some people last night at the debates regarding Ron Paul's warnings about the devaluing dollar, our shaky economy, etc and during that discussion it occured to me that Ron Paul is just like those Hurricane Watchers at NOAH, who read their weather instruments and gather all their scientific data, tell people that it is time to EVACUATE because there is a Storm brewing and it is headed this way! They were able to acurately predict exactly what would happen - when and if a Hurricane ever hit New Orleans exactly what would happen, incuding the flooding and the levee collapse, but the people would not listen.

Those of us who listen to the good Doctor's wisdom, are making preparations to protect our family of the impendeing financial storm that is heading our way!

Those who are laughing at the good Doctor are like the foolish people who laughed and jeered at the Hurricane Watchers who predicted Katrina and decided they would stay home and ride out the storm rather than evacuate!

seapilot
11-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Good anaolgy. Thats why I think a lot of Paul supporters are so motivated, and the others wont complain until its too late.

Fyretrohl
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
Hmmm...Hmmm...An idea formulates...A video, playing up this aspect...Then, leaves with the question for the viewer:

Which will you be?

Pictures of people who prepared and left doing okay...

OR

Pictures of the people stuck, the mess still there, etc etc. And, a final tagline.

Do you REALLY want to wait for the government to save you?

VIDEODROME
11-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Couldn't resist posting this.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/I/j/bush_fishing_new_orleans.jpg

sedele
11-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Great analogy!

I looking into starting a thrift store. That way when the econmoy tanks, I'll have a barder post all set up.

Oh yeah. I'm also about to arm myself!