PDA

View Full Version : For crime of hanging out with a Republican, Democratic state senator fires staffer

CaseyJones
01-07-2014, 01:03 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/07/for-crime-of-hanging-out-with-a-republican-democratic-state-senator-fires-staffer/

A recent college graduate and aide to Colorado state Senator Irene Aguilar was fired from his job because he visited the office of a friend who worked for a Republican.

Tyler Drum, who graduated from Colorado State University last year, told Campus Reform that his friendship with Republicans made Sen. Aguilar uncomfortable, though she did not formally give a reason for his firing.

“Partisanship runs much deeper than I thought,” he said in an interview with Campus Reform. “I thought this would happen on the Republican side.”

Drum, now unemployed, has lost some of his faith in the Democratic Party.

“Now I’m a disenchanted Democrat,” he said. “This was my first job after graduating, [the Democrats] don’t care about my situation, they don’t care to know who I am.”

aGameOfThrones
01-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Racist

Occam's Banana
01-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Drum, now unemployed, has lost some of his faith in the Democratic Party.

“Now I’m a disenchanted Democrat,” he said. “This was my first job after graduating, [the Democrats] don’t care about my situation, they don’t care to know who I am.”

"Waaahhh!! The collectivistic political machine I joined doesn't care about me as an individual! Waaahhh!!" :rolleyes:

What an idiotic, self-absorbed, sniveling little puke.