PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL can get 30+ electoral VOTES EASY !! Watch this

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 02:29 PM
right now he is the most popular guy imho in these states on the WEST COAST and by his donor maps these states always light up for RON PAUL!! A few ad's there now will BANK these for us. Yes I know they are after the main ones but NO ONE ELSE is campaigning in these States and a trip or two can sew these puppies UP IMHO!!

WASHINGTON
MONTANA
IDAHO
NEVADA
OREGON
ALASKA
HAWAII
WYoming

The WEST is RP imho !! That is close to 40 almost imho Add North and South Dakota and we are more, as no candidiate campiagns in these states why is that?

Especially ALASKA that is pulling RON weight in $$$

Eric21ND
11-29-2007, 02:31 PM
yeah don't forget about north dakota :)

margomaps
11-29-2007, 02:36 PM
right now he is the most popular guy imho in these states on the WEST COAST and by his donor maps these states always light up for RON PAUL!! A few ad's there now will BANK these for us. Yes I know they are after the main ones but NO ONE ELSE is campaigning in these States and a trip or two can sew these puppies UP IMHO!!

WASHINGTON
MONTANA
IDAHO
NEVADA
OREGON
ALASKA
HAWAII
WYoming

The WEST is RP imho !! That is close to 40 almost imho Add North and South Dakota and we are more, as no candidiate campiagns in these states why is that?

Especially ALASKA that is pulling RON weight in $$$

True, the western states are really pulling through for Dr. Paul. Not as much as NH, but pretty good. :) IMO, focus on getting as much as possible out of the NH campaign -- a 3rd or better finish would turn a lot of heads. Success in NH on primary day will only make his performance in the later states stronger. I think Wyoming has a caucus before NH, so maybe it would be worth a little radio/TV advertising there as well.

Taco John
11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
I don't understand why more effort isn't put into Wyoming period... If Ron Paul could win New Hampshire AND Wyoming, and then take Michigan after that... That would be phenomenal.

free.alive
11-29-2007, 02:52 PM
And aren't California delegates applied in a winner-take-all by congressional district fashion? Are you telling me we can't win every liberal leaning district in that state? And aren't the "western" conservative ones of the same mold as the rest of the state?

So we lose LA and the surrounding areas. Oh wait, we have the persuasive power of Mr. Obamala!

He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!

ASayre
11-29-2007, 03:16 PM
And aren't California delegates applied in a winner-take-all by congressional district fashion? Are you telling me we can't win every liberal leaning district in that state? And aren't the "western" conservative ones of the same mold as the rest of the state?

So we lose LA and the surrounding areas. Oh wait, we have the persuasive power of Mr. Obamala!

He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!

Yes, California is by district.

Here in SB, we're workin' for him! I think I've only seen ONE person who said they were for a different GOP candidate. And that person admitted he was on Giuliani's campaign payroll.