PDA

View Full Version : Press Release *Ron Paul raises more in 2 months than any rep candidate all last Q

dante
11-29-2007, 02:09 PM
I really can't believe there is criticism of the latest bydlak fundraising email going around the forums today. This was a short, clear, concise email that laid out short term immediate goals for us and doesn't conflict with any 'grassroots fundraiser' as we've already decided that our goal to boost the campaign to $12 million by the 30th. He is helping us out by getting everyone not on these forums involved in the fundraising push as well and he is doing this by giving us reachable intermediate goals AND letting us know how the campaign is going to spin this to OUR advantage with tons of press releases and interviews etc.
$550k from now we will have raised more money in 2 months than any republican raised all last quarter. Ladies and gentlemen this is huge! It is going to scare the establishment even further and bring more attention to our fight for liberty!
Let me repeat in $550k we will have raised more money than any republican last quarter!

Let's do this!

Ethek
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
I an hoping to see press releases on this.

Lord Xar
11-29-2007, 02:22 PM
yeah, their criticism is stupid.

About 1/1000 of RON's Support come to these forums and poke around.. MANY persons NOT involved with "money bombs" are being contacted via email. It is ridiculous to think that these 'other' persons are aware of all the teaparty stuff and grassroots.

The campaign is reaching out to donors NOT part of the grassroots etc.. and just reaching out in general.

silly to be criticising.. they need to contact ALL 100K of their donors... they can't rely ON the grassroots. PLUS, it is the dudes job. OF COURSE he is gonna reach out.

Micahyah
11-29-2007, 02:27 PM
I agree, the criticism is silly and too self-centered.

Getting donors across the board excited about outraising all the other Republican candidates from last quarter is great.

kotetu
11-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Hi Guys! Here's my reply to Jonathan:

Hi Jonathan,

I looked over the prior quarters and had a suggestion for the next email you send out, which could be tomorrow.

In Q1, we raised $639,989; in Q2, we raised $2,369,453, in Q3, we raised $5,258,455. In the first two months of Q4, we've already raised over $9.7 Million. Can we reach $10.5 million on November 30th? This is double Q3 in 2 months, not to mention surpassing Romney, Thompson, and Giuliani in total 3rd quarter fundraising.

If we can raise that much, can we Double it on December 16th by bringing in $10.5 million in one day?

This would accomplish 3 things:
(1) the single largest fundraising day in campaign history, period.
(2) double our fundraising for the quarter in a single day.
(3) surpass the BEST republican fundraising quarter so far this primary. (Romney, Q1)

If we can get this data out to the public, to our supporters, and get it done, then there is no way Dr. Paul can be ignored or marginalized anymore.

Cheers!
Aaron

dante
11-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi Guys! Here's my reply to Jonathan:

Hi Jonathan,

I looked over the prior quarters and had a suggestion for the next email you send out, which could be tomorrow.

In Q1, we raised $639,989; in Q2, we raised $2,369,453, in Q3, we raised $5,258,455. In the first two months of Q4, we've already raised over $9.7 Million. Can we reach $10.5 million on November 30th? This is double Q3 in 2 months, not to mention surpassing Romney, Thompson, and Giuliani in total 3rd quarter fundraising.

If we can raise that much, can we Double it on December 16th by bringing in $10.5 million in one day?

This would accomplish 3 things:
(1) the single largest fundraising day in campaign history, period.
(2) double our fundraising for the quarter in a single day.
(3) surpass the BEST republican fundraising quarter so far this primary. (Romney, Q1)

If we can get this data out to the public, to our supporters, and get it done, then there is no way Dr. Paul can be ignored or marginalized anymore.

Cheers!
Aaron

NICE looks like he took your very well thought out advice. And we say the campaign ignores the grassroots

Cardinal Red
11-29-2007, 03:47 PM
I hope that we are getting this messaging to our supporters because the campaign is reading these forums. Being able to say that we have passed Giuliani (and all of the other competitors) in 2 months will give us excellent press.

If we can somehow get enough during Rudy's reading list to put us over the top 10,258,000 then that will give us an extra press hook.

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Lets donate like crazy tonight starting at 12PM!

Fyretrohl
11-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Lets donate like crazy tonight starting at 12PM!

Why wait. The goal in this case is not a single day. It is a 'Here is the Finish Line'

amga49
11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
I just donated $30, gonna put in at least $70 tomorrow.

Peace, Prosperity, & Freedom.

Matthew Zak
11-29-2007, 05:50 PM
bump

bolidew
11-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Great.