PDA

View Full Version : Excellent site: RepublicanForADay.com

Energy
11-29-2007, 01:27 PM
Promote this site to those thinking of voting Democrat or don't like Bush or neocons:

http://republicanforaday.com

From website:
"The fact is that Ron Paul is not your typical Republican. He is distinctly different. And if you want to help prevent any possibility of a repeat of the last eight years, he needs voter support during the Primary Election. The only way to ensure Fred Thompson does not get the Republican nomination, or Romney (who wants to double our efforts at Guantanamo) , or Guliani (who believes that Democracy is willingness to cede to authority), or the other horrific possibilities is to game the system. You, yes you the Democrats and Independents, register as a Republican for a day. Vote for Rep. Ron Paul in the primary.

Please join me in support of Ron Paul and change your party affiliation to Republican, just for Primary Election day. You can change back to whatever you like the next day (as I'm sure you will). But please... Be a Republican for a day."

Talldude1412
11-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Promote this site to those thinking of voting Democrat or don't like Bush or neocons:

http://republicanforaday.com

From website:
"The fact is that Ron Paul is not your typical Republican. He is distinctly different. And if you want to help prevent any possibility of a repeat of the last eight years, he needs voter support during the Primary Election. The only way to ensure Fred Thompson does not get the Republican nomination, or Romney (who wants to double our efforts at Guantanamo) , or Guliani (who believes that Democracy is willingness to cede to authority), or the other horrific possibilities is to game the system. You, yes you the Democrats and Independents, register as a Republican for a day. Vote for Rep. Ron Paul in the primary.

Please join me in support of Ron Paul and change your party affiliation to Republican, just for Primary Election day. You can change back to whatever you like the next day (as I'm sure you will). But please... Be a Republican for a day."

Thats ridiculous and will turn more people off to Ron Paul than will gain votes for him. Just a bad idea, and terribly plan.