PDA

View Full Version : The only POLL that matters. Who will vote in the primaries?

robertwerden
11-29-2007, 12:28 PM
This is the only thing that matters right now. We are so close, we are very strong online and off.
The question that keeps coming up on MSM is can we translate to votes.

So will you vote in the primaries for Ron Paul?

werdd
11-29-2007, 12:30 PM
yes, we will have almost a 100% turnout, where i predict the other canidates and those who are voting on the landline polls, the two time bush supporters, and senior citizens, stay at home and watch daytime television. If we all turn out and vote, and do so in a couth way(no ron paul gear etc) we will win state by state, of course exponential growth from now up until the last primary is so important, i think we can do this one.

Trigonx
11-29-2007, 12:39 PM
i'm voting in the primaries and also dragging my brothers along with me!

Naraku
11-29-2007, 12:44 PM
This is like going on a cheese enthusiasts forum and asking if you're lactose intolerant. HELL YEAH I'M VOTING!

10thAmendmentMan
11-29-2007, 12:45 PM
This is like going on a cheese enthusiasts forum and asking if you're lactose intolerant. HELL YEAH I'M VOTING!

The only possible thing I can think that would warrant a "no" response would be kiddies who are too young to vote or foreigners who aren't citizens.

mmink15
11-29-2007, 12:50 PM
I re-registered so I could votein the primaries. Also I bet at least half of the 20 or so people I've brought into the revolution will vote in the primaries for Ron Paul as well.