PDA

View Full Version : CNN Debate poll on MSN.com Huckabee ahead by 4 %

CountryboyRonPaul
11-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Ron Paul is 4 points behind Huckabee on MSN's debate poll, and they have Mike "Huckabee wins debate" on their Top Headlines.

Never seen Ron Paul make the top headlines with any of his debate wins.

Oh but wait... nobody in their right mind would support a candidate who follows the constitution, somebody must have hacked those polls.

Huckabee basically said Jesus would go to war with Iraq. What a strange world we live in.

Aballistar
11-29-2007, 12:31 PM
I am very suspicious of any poll that Ron doesn't win. We own the internet... we can beat any other candidate in the polls. I smell something fishy.

CountryboyRonPaul
11-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Oh wow...

I wrote this topic, then stepped out to get lunch.

An elapsed time of about 40 minutes.

In that time the MSN poll went from:

Huckabee: 28%
Paul: 24 %

to

Huckabee: 37 %
Paul: 19%

I didn't really think anything fishy was going on when Aballistar said so, but now I'm convinced he's right...

foofighter20x
11-29-2007, 01:17 PM
h ttp://election.msn.com/

pacelli
11-29-2007, 01:25 PM
I am severely disappointed by CNN's direct and repeated manipulation of reality. I now think that CNN is in league with FoxNews. CNN, now the Criminal News Network.

BuddyRey
11-29-2007, 01:27 PM
Ron Paul wins a user poll and he gets a snicker-laden dismissal from the talking heads. Huckabee wins one at the last second, JUST IN TIME to get a full spread on the front-page of msnbc.com

Rudy is going over like a lead balloon, Romney shot himself in the foot last night, and Thompson is going nowhere. The elite has picked their new golden-boy, folks, and it's Huckster. They're pluggin' the Hell out of him now. :(

anotherone
11-29-2007, 01:34 PM
God. I hate MSM for the rest of my life. I'll never forget this.

Nyte
11-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Huckabee at 41%
Ron Paul at 17%
40934 responses

How is this even possible?

JoeSixPack
11-29-2007, 02:39 PM
This wasn't Ron's best debate. And I'm sure that was as it was intended by CNN.

Rhys
11-29-2007, 02:48 PM
I'm sayin... ignoring Huck is like ignoring us.... attack!

Sergeant Brother
11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Huckabee at 41%
Ron Paul at 17%
40934 responses

How is this even possible?

Those numbers aren't possible. There's something fishy going on there.

ronpaulfollower999
11-29-2007, 03:06 PM
This is so rigged!

amonasro
11-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Communist News Network

jt8025
11-29-2007, 03:10 PM
42% to 17% now for Huckabee.

PaulineDisciple
11-29-2007, 03:13 PM
I can't remember what it was, but this morning I thought I saw Ron Paul winning this poll and when I just now pulled it up, I knew right away that they rigged the poll. I'm not surprised though. I just wished that I would have done a screen capture when I saw it earlier to capture the number of votes and the percentages to prove that they skewed the results.

Tina
11-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Looks like you can clear cookies and vote again.

Nyte
11-29-2007, 03:22 PM
42% Huckabee
16% Paul
49789 Responding

This is hilarious... :rolleyes:

vincemross
11-29-2007, 03:24 PM
It's amazing how the Huckster's supporters were able to flood so many votes in in just 20 minutes. They must have all taken a computer class early this morning...

Interesting choice of language in Howard Fineman's article which is linked to the page the poll is on (emphasis added by yours truly):

"The debate showed their strategies. Rudy's imperative, for example, is to prevent anything definitive from happening until next Jan. 29, when Florida, where he has lots of support, goes to the polls.

He sees Florida as his springboard to Armageddon Day, Feb. 5, when 21 states vote, including New York, New Jersey and Connecticut."

lucius
11-29-2007, 03:53 PM
More MSM trickery, look who is on the front page of www. msn.com:

Breakout Performance
Fineman: How Huckabee won the debate and why he has become a contender

with the results from this cooked poll

They are using Huckabee to try to split Dr. Paul's support, targeting Christians & tax-opponents, also with him 'winning' a 'youtube' debate, will make it 'simple' for the Neanderthals who do not understand this exponential internet free exchange of ideas phenomenon; next will be a concerted effort to explain this 'obvious' loss of RP traction. They will then 'Diebold' the primary and such false legends as this will be the explanation. Just my 2 cents...

synthetic
11-29-2007, 04:11 PM
AOL did the same thing last week. They headlined Huckabee with a poll supporting their article. I don't see why people are surprised. The polls you read in the paper and see on tv are no different. They support the story they want you to believe. The only thing scientific is the high percentage of people who will accept it as fact.

Richandler
11-29-2007, 04:33 PM
The media is clearly pushing Huckabee right now since there has been enough time to expose the other candidates. They realize it will be really hard to discredit Huckabee in a month. It's all a game, genuine support matters not the the herder of sheep.

I just monitored this poll and watched it leap forward 100 votes, and then jump back 5. It's a fraudulent poll just like the AOL one. Not unscientific, but fraudulent.

I also figured, very simply how to vote multiple times.

CountryboyRonPaul
11-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Huckabee has gained 13 percentage points in five hours, Paul has lost 5, and the other candidates have lost points as well.

This poll is fraudulent, I will be sending an e-mail in to MSN.com respectfully displaying my disappointment with their forging and endorsement of a candidate.

I would appreciate others doing the same.

rpfreedom08
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM
it's horrible knowing you can't do shit about it..... I'm feeling like a rape victim durring the hole process. Oh well, I know for one thing this is the last year I will be a republican... I won't be a dem either.

DanK
11-29-2007, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I looked at that poll last night, about 1 am, and RP had over 40% and Huckabee was in the teens...:mad: