PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Willis for Prez?

Bradley in DC
06-25-2007, 10:12 PM
Watching Letterman now, Bruce just announced he's thinking of getting into politics (running for president) for the money--indirectly making fun of Bush, starting his own party (former Republican).

We need to recruit him!

david.griffus
06-26-2007, 11:20 AM
There's an interview with him in this month's issue of Playboy. He's not the type that would buy libertarian ideas. He supports the "War on Terror" and was a big supporter of GWB. Neocon for sure. "Tough guys" usually do like to make war.

Bradley in DC
06-26-2007, 11:28 AM
What does he think of Letters of Marque and Reprisal? Sounds like a great plot for a movie...:D

MelissaWV
02-06-2013, 06:34 PM
“I think that you can't start to pick apart anything out of the Bill of Rights without thinking that it's all going to become undone,” Willis said. “If you take one out or change one law, then why wouldn't they take all your rights away from you?”

Willis went on to say, “It's a difficult thing and I really feel bad for those families," he said. "I'm a father and it's just a tragedy. But I don't know how you legislate insanity. I don't know what you do about it. I don't even know how you begin to stop that.”

"No one commits a crime because they saw a film,” Willis said. “There's nothing to support that.”

From time to time, even someone in Hollywood can say something good.

liveandletlive
02-06-2013, 06:37 PM
There's an interview with him in this month's issue of Playboy. He's not the type that would buy libertarian ideas. He supports the "War on Terror" and was a big supporter of GWB. Neocon for sure. "Tough guys" usually do like to make war.

in other words, he's a maintsteam "conservative"

how special he is