PDA

View Full Version : Spread this to Buchanan Supporters in NH

Cardinal Red
11-29-2007, 11:45 AM
According to a new post on Daily Paul (I Know, Youtube it or it didn't happen) the following exchange occured this morning) on CSPAN If we confirm it, we need to make sure it is seen by every member of the Buchanan brigades in New Hampshire-- there were enough of them to lead him to a win there before. This sort of support could help us enormously. . . .

Posted November 29th, 2007 by mxktm185

Pat Buchanan appeared this morning as a guest on C-SPAN's Mickelson in the Morning program to discuss politics and plug his new book. Towards the very beginning of the segment a call was fielded from a Ron Paul supporter in Texas asking Pat if he would be willing to endorse our man for the nomination. Here's Pat's answer:

“Ron Paul is a friend of mine. I campaigned for him when I was in politics. But I’ve made a decision that I really ought not endorse, and I’m not going to endorse a candidate, because I think it reflects on what you say when I do my analysis.

Let me say this, I think Ron Paul had an outstanding debate last night and I think he gets stronger every time. I admire greatly his courage in standing up for his convictions that this war was a mistake, when no one else stood up that way; and for his ideas about what we should do in foreign policy and how we should dismantle much of this government and give it back to the states.

Here’s a guy that said, and I was sort of disappointed in his answer, earlier in a debate that he couldn’t think of what he had done that was really important. This guy has delivered 4,000 babies into this world successfully. That is magnificent. It is an achievement that none of us have. I wish he had just said well I did do that.

So I like him very much. I admire him, and clearly I’m not in agreement with Hillary or Barack Obama on anything. And to the degree that Ron Paul advances – I think he advances many of the causes in which I believe.

…I’m not going to endorse, but I will not deny that I admire Ron Paul enormously, I like him, and frankly I’ve been cheering his success.”

nevildev
11-29-2007, 11:48 AM
that's awesome!

JMann
11-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Go Pat Go! Go Pat Go! Go Pat Go!