PDA

View Full Version : Is this the scariest man in America? Peter King, a Madman

Dianne
01-05-2014, 06:01 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/peter-king-nsa-should-monitor-congress-in-case-theyre-talking-to-an-al-qaeda-leader/

Members of Congress might be communicating with Al Qaeda ... so Congress needs to have their phone records as well. Does this madman and drug addict have any idea your tax dollars are funding Al Qaeda against Syria as we speak?

God, what a bunch of crooks live in our Congress and White House.

Anti Federalist
01-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Very clear who the leaders will be when this place goes Full Nazi Retard.

KCIndy
01-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Does this madman and drug addict have any idea your tax dollars are funding Al Qaeda against Syria as we speak?

Probably not.

But even if he did, I would bet anything he would probably say it was all right because "It will help us fight the Syrian regime, which we oppose!" Sooo... it's okay to give them funding and weapons....

Just like we funded and gave weapons to Saddam Hussein when he was fighting Iran....

Just like we funded and gave weapons to Osama Bin Laden when he was fighting the Soviets...

I could add to the list, but what's the point? No one ever seems to learn. :(:(

ClydeCoulter
01-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Probably not.

But even if he did, I would bet anything he would probably say it was all right because "It will help us fight the Syrian regime, which we oppose!" Sooo... it's okay to give them funding and weapons....

Just like we funded and gave weapons to Saddam Hussein when he was fighting Iran....

Just like we funded and gave weapons to Osama Bin Laden when he was fighting the Soviets...

I could add to the list, but what's the point? No one ever seems to learn. :(:(

Don't give up, remember, they can't unhear what you've said, then when it comes to light, they go, "Oh, I think I've heard that before, it's true" :D