PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee: Did an ad for Lindsey Graham, didn't endorse him

qh4dotcom
01-05-2014, 04:51 AM
http://www.huckpac.com/2014/1/south-carolina-senate-race-update

The ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFh7KvWRc4

Another RPF thread on Huckabee endorsing Graham

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?436558-Huckabee-endorses-Lindsey-Graham&p=5357382#post5357382

Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee

SOUTH CAROLINA: To be clear, I haven't endorsed Lindsey Graham for Senate. Last year, I voiced an ad thanking him for support of Israel. It was not an endorsement for his reelection.

In fact, I don't plan to endorse anyone in SC Senate race in the primary but I will certainly help in the general election if asked.
Obviously, Senator Graham's people are using the “Thank you” ad and treating it like an endorsement, but neither the PAC nor I personally have endorsed in the South Carolina Senate race.

Please help me by sharing this statement with your friends across South Carolina so voters understand where I stand. Thank you! And if you want to tweet this message too, please visit my website and click the the blue "Tweet This" Button here ---->

Warlord
01-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Huck trying to wriggle out of it!~

compromise
01-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Huck trying to wriggle out of it!~

To be fair, he has lost a lot of weight recently.

Bastiat's The Law
01-05-2014, 07:14 AM
Huck backtracking now, just like he did with Common Core. What a fool.

Christian Liberty
01-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Huck backtracking now, just like he did with Common Core. What a fool.

And yet the 90% who aren't us won't even notice.

Bastiat's The Law
01-05-2014, 08:21 AM
And yet the 90% who aren't us won't even notice.

It's our job to make them notice.

Anti-Neocon
01-05-2014, 08:37 AM
To be clear, I haven't endorsed Lindsey Graham for Senate. Last year, I voiced an ad thanking him for support of Israel. It was not an endorsement for his reelection.
Evangelical Zionists make me sick.

angelatc
01-05-2014, 08:39 AM
Evangelical Zionists make me sick.

Ditto.

Anti-Neocon
01-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Zionism at least as practiced by the state of Israel has many negative moral characteristics. But for the most part in American politics, Zionism is a tool used to push clueless Christians into supporting wars to line the pockets of the war profiteers. Huckabee, Hagee, etc are all just useful idiots or willing tools. Painfully stupid or painfully exploitative of low-information voters. Either way it's sickening.

And all the Senators know what's up. You aren't going to "educate" them about how we really don't need all the Pentagon spending, or that Christianity should be diametrically opposed to supporting Zionism through violence. They don't care. They are willful servants of the war industry and that's how they keep their power.

RandallFan
01-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Huck is to the left of Lindsey Graham. I dont remember Lindsey Graham specifically trying to get tuition for illegals. Lindsey voted no in 2010 because there was no cheap labor. Lindsey Graham is all or nothing. His main goal in amnesty is massive amounts of cheap labor. Huckabee is into some wimpy Rick Perry, Jeb Bush compassionate conservative BS.

Brian4Liberty
01-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Huckabee: Did an ad for Lindsey Graham, didn't endorse him

Lol. The average low information voter who sees the ad won't know the difference (as if there is much of a difference).

Now if Huckabee wants to make ads for all of the other GOP candidates in the Primary then he can claim he hasn't endorsed anyone.

Mr.NoSmile
01-05-2014, 09:30 PM
This is all too similar to Lamar Alexander thinking that Rand Paul endorsed him because of an ad.

Anti-Neocon
01-05-2014, 09:33 PM
I think the reason he's making such a big deal about not having endorsed Graham is that he still has Presidential aspirations. He knows that being cited as endorsing the effeminate RINO isn't going to win him any votes in the GOP primary, so he has to make it clear that he only approved of Graham's "conservative" stance on Israel.

Brian4Liberty
01-06-2014, 12:58 PM

RandallFan
01-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Huckabee and McCain did well against Romney. So it is hard to know what the support for Huckabee really would be with a non-Mormon pro-border conservative in the race.

twomp
01-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Huckabee will run in 2016 for one reason and one reason only. To dilute the vote away from Christie's opponents.