PDA

View Full Version : Will Lou Dobbs address his own network mocking NAU "conspiracy" tonight?

Madison
11-29-2007, 11:25 AM
I think it is Lou Dobbs' duty to mention the NAU question in last night's debate. It was framed on the context of being a baseless conspiracy, but he on his own show has reported on it and backed it up with facts. He also should mention one of CNN's own correspondents, Jeffrey Toobin, lied about the NAU as well. I think it is incumbent upon him to bring this up tonight.

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 11:27 AM
My guess: no, he will not address it. He really can't, if he wants to keep working at CNN, you know?

He has to 'dance with the one who brung him' ...

Johnnybags
11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
anyway, Texas revolted over it, Fox mentioned the merged currency on CNN itself, and Toobin is blowing air becuase he is lazy and ill informed.

evadmurd
11-29-2007, 11:30 AM
No.

V-rod
11-29-2007, 12:35 PM
email cafferty

ssforronpaul
11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Here is Lou Dobbs e-mail:

http://us.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

I e-mailed him and now several others did as well, maybeif more do we may get him to speak positively about Paul again.

ss

tnvoter
11-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Here is Lou Dobbs e-mail:

http://us.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

I e-mailed him and now several others did as well, maybeif more do we may get him to speak positively about Paul again.

ss

Be nice in the emails!

bulloncoins
11-29-2007, 12:52 PM
My email: (don't worry it will not air I am sure).......

It seems that Mr. Jeffery Toobin has called you out last night on your own network.

You and Ron Paul and all your crazy conspiracy ilk.

Your talk of a North American Union and its super highway from Mexico to Canada exist only in your twisted minds. You are all certifiably insane. I know so because my TV told me so.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Keep sending them, because we put 2 and 2 together how about ALL the LOU DOBB watchers that have no horse and heard this dumbass Tobin say what he said will now time LOU is a joke unless he makes TOBIN the horses ass!

Come on LOU you can do it!

Question_Authority
11-29-2007, 01:01 PM
oops, duplicated

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 01:03 PM
everyone it our duty to get LOU on the record on this one his credibility is at stake!

EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL him !

JosephTheLibertarian
11-29-2007, 01:04 PM
I think it is Lou Dobbs' duty to mention the NAU question in last night's debate. It was framed on the context of being a baseless conspiracy, but he on his own show has reported on it and backed it up with facts. He also should mention one of CNN's own correspondents, Jeffrey Toobin, lied about the NAU as well. I think it is incumbent upon him to bring this up tonight.

No. He's just an asshole trying to get thinking people to not vote in elections, why do you think he tells people to become independents? So that they can get out of the way, to let the sheep get to work!!

Micahyah
11-29-2007, 01:19 PM
we can force him to address this if someone makes a youtube video juxtaposing Toobin's comments last night with previous Dobbs' reporting.

Show CNN contradicting CNN and it will go viral and Dobbs will be forced to address the issue.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 01:28 PM
we can force him to address this if someone makes a youtube video juxtaposing Toobin's comments last night with previous Dobbs' reporting.

Show CNN contradicting CNN and it will go viral and Dobbs will be forced to address the issue.

Calling all youtubers!

Danny Molina
11-29-2007, 01:50 PM
Cafferty listens to the people. Email him!

atilla
11-29-2007, 01:53 PM
My guess: no, he will not address it. He really can't, if he wants to keep working at CNN, you know?

He has to 'dance with the one who brung him' ...

lou dobbs has the highest rated show on CNN. he has much more power there than you realize. that's why they moved his show to an hour later a few weeks ago, better time slot for their prime property. (funny 10 years ago CNN was villified as the biggest left-wing media propagandist, now they are home to the biggest right-wing populist{some say he is a left-wing populist but it doesn't seem so to me, he was born in texas after all})

essentially, he owns the network. the problem is the ron paul revolution contradicts with his grand plan (and he is too much of an egomaniac to admit someone else has a good idea, much like me ;)). he is promoting people to register independent and to vote against every incumbent. in texas, new hampshire and some other states independents can vote in the republican primary, but most states do not allow that. so lou dobb's plan contradicts the ron paul republican revolution.

lou dobbs used to have him on regularly, but i'm pretty sure he has not been on since the summer, when lou dobbs realized that ron paul could draw some people from his independent movement.

now after the convention we'll see, i would not be surprised to see lou dobbs fawning over ron paul then trying to stroke him to run as an independent.

jake
11-29-2007, 01:54 PM
Cafferty listens to the people. Email him!

Cafferty is def. one good guy inside the machine

Jimmy
11-29-2007, 01:55 PM

:cool:That would be a good one for sure :cool:

tesla23
11-29-2007, 02:01 PM
I think Cafferty would have a pretty good chance at discussing it, he seems to listen to his viewers. He's definitely my favorite journalist on CNN. When are they going to give him his own show?

Blowback
11-29-2007, 02:05 PM
I xplained what the guy said on the post-debate talk and then told Lou to be my "knight in shining armor and smack this guy down". I also told him that he is the only person on television willing to talk about this issue.

Got to appeal to their ego my friends.