PDA

View Full Version : Romney Utah Co-Chairman/Donor Torturing Kids???

CJLauderdale4
06-25-2007, 09:32 PM
First, Giuliani South Carolina chair is doing drugs, and now a Mitt Romney donor and co-chair is forcing kids to do this???

http://www.eyeon08.com/tag/fundraising

These guys are all going to self-destruct! The longer the race, the more is going to come out. Where's a new McCain bill that silences all ads 545 days before an election.

Therion
06-25-2007, 09:51 PM
We don't need to sling mud. So some people at a school partially operated by one of Romney's employees in Utah abused some kids- it's horrible, sick stuff, but has nothing to do with Romney.

Zydeco
06-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Let's not play gotcha by association. We have the right ideas on our side and don't need to do this.

hells_unicorn
06-25-2007, 09:56 PM
We don't need to sling mud. So some people at a school partially operated by one of Romney's employees in Utah abused some kids- it's horrible, sick stuff, but has nothing to do with Romney.

Agreed, people are using this guilt by association nonsense with Ron Paul on that whole race thing, if we go after this we're all going to look like hypocrites. Having said that, Ron Paul fired the guy who wrote that deplorable article, it would seem reasonable that if Romney doesn't want to get tagged with this he'd do well to do the same.

P.S. - I have every reason to suspect that Rudy and Romney are going to hit each other with these facts, so the best thing for us to do is stay out of it and let them beat each other into the ground.

Zydeco
06-25-2007, 09:59 PM
I have every reason to suspect that Rudy and Romney are going to hit each other with these facts, so the best thing for us to do is stay out of it and let them beat each other into the ground.

agree 100%

james1906
06-25-2007, 10:08 PM
'top tiers' will resort to mudslinging soon. they have nothing to run on, as the 'did i mention i was mayor on 9/11?' bit got old already. hopefully people will get turned off, allowing ron to cruise to victory.