PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck talking about Ron Paul's debate answer

enjerth
11-29-2007, 10:49 AM
I was listening to Glenn Beck's radio program just now. He played the question and answer for Ron Paul about the North American Union "conspiracy".

He discussed whether or not this question was for real. Nothing crazy about Ron Paul here. Glenn Beck discussed how he's got an entire chapter about the CFR in his book.

Glenn's not such a bad guy, sometimes.

werdd
11-29-2007, 11:00 AM
him and dobbs have to get RP's backs because they have been talking on the same subject for months now

tonyr1988
11-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Yes - I'd love to see Paul on Glenn Beck's program. I think he's generally shed Paul in a positive light (not as much as some, but he's far from Hannity).

Mortikhi
11-29-2007, 11:27 AM
him and dobbs have to get RP's backs because they have been talking on the same subject for months now
Yep, these two have to support Ron now :D:D:D:D:D:D

MikeStanart
11-29-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm so glad the NAU question came up tonight.

Even to hardcore republicans (like my dad) who would not support paul yet; Know there is a NAU and WTO push against our soveriengty.

This is also a Huge issue here in Texas. We're the front lines of the Trans-American Corridor here.

ursamajor
11-29-2007, 11:40 AM
first time i have ever requested it: youtube?

enjerth
11-29-2007, 11:42 AM
first time i have ever requested it: youtube?

Radio program. I believe Glenn Beck has archives that are available later in the day. It was in the last hour of his program, maybe around the last half-hour.

sparebulb
11-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Yes - I'd love to see Paul on Glenn Beck's program. I think he's generally shed Paul in a positive light (not as much as some, but he's far from Hannity).

Does this mean that being the "mayor of crazytown" is a compliment? I don't think that Bleckt means for anything positive about RP to be shown.