PDA

View Full Version : Help put a billboard up in Atlanta

cadethacker
11-29-2007, 10:41 AM
If anybody is interested in helping, we are trying to put a billboard up on one of the busiest (ie parking lot) stretches of Interstate in Ga (I75 between I-285 and I-575 split just Northwest of Atlanta. It will be seen by 250,000 people a day!!! We have everything worked out (the actual billboard, the art, the time) and we are working towards our goal, but wanted to throw this out the the larger Ron Paul community because we are in a bit of a time crunch, and we really need to raise the rest of the money by the end of the week, but Monday at the latest. I know there are 3,000 different chip ins going on, and Rudy's Reading list, and the Tea Party,and the Blimp, and....well, you get the point, but consider throwing $25 our way, and help us spread the word about Ron Paul in Atlanta.

The site to donate is:

http://georgiansforliberty.chipin.com/liberty-billboard

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me personal at cade at cade dot org, or via the official pac email address at georgiansforliberty at gmail dot com.

Thanks you very much...

--cade

Nicketas
12-02-2007, 06:08 PM

NoMoreNicksLeft
12-03-2007, 05:58 PM
If anybody is interested in helping, we are trying to put a billboard up on one of the busiest (ie parking lot) stretches of Interstate in Ga (I75 between I-285 and I-575 split just Northwest of Atlanta. It will be seen by 250,000 people a day!!! We have everything worked out (the actual billboard, the art, the time) and we are working towards our goal, but wanted to throw this out the the larger Ron Paul community because we are in a bit of a time crunch, and we really need to raise the rest of the money by the end of the week, but Monday at the latest. I know there are 3,000 different chip ins going on, and Rudy's Reading list, and the Tea Party,and the Blimp, and....well, you get the point, but consider throwing $25 our way, and help us spread the word about Ron Paul in Atlanta.

The site to donate is:

http://georgiansforliberty.chipin.com/liberty-billboard

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me personal at cade at cade dot org, or via the official pac email address at georgiansforliberty at gmail dot com.

Thanks you very much...

--cade

Alpharetta here. I'm not maxed out, and I'd like to help. Have you reached the goal yet?

Also (offtopic), how do I check that I'm registered here in GA? I sent in my registration by mail a month ago, but I'd like to confirm it.

dirka
12-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Excellent idea and I think that is a great way to get his name out there.

One suggestion: I would love to see more creative artwork or styling done for these billboards, not only with yours. I sit in traffic everyday, and a run of the mill sign is not going to catch my attention, and your average joe might think he is just another same as usual candidate.

So in summation, Spice up the pictures, add some flare...MAKE IT SO PEOPLE CAN'T IGNORE HIM!!

all the best