PDA

View Full Version : Worst and Best Campaign Videos at debate

malibu
11-29-2007, 09:16 AM
I may have to organize this as a poll - obviously Fred Thompson's was a disgrace to all Republicans.

I think RP's was great ! - and may have even had a bigger audience as the debate picked up viewers.

Maybe a YouTube compilation of them all from last night - Fred's first again?

hillertexas
11-29-2007, 09:17 AM
I think Ron's commercial was perfect...showed his supporters are not really wearing tin foil hats. And it gave Ron so much energy that he won the debate in the last 5 minutes of it

malibu
11-29-2007, 11:16 AM
I sent off a note to hardball@msnbc.com
to suggest they replay at least Fred's autrocity and maybe some of the other campaign videos from last night, since no other media outlet seems to be giving these much attention.

Send them a note if you can - we look great amongst the mix - offhand I recall that Romney's was the only other decent one.

JeffersonThomas
11-29-2007, 12:06 PM
LOL...I actually liked Fred's video. Slamming the Huckster and Willard is good for us. And we didn't even have to do it! Besides, people need to see how flip-floppy everybody on that stage except Ron Paul is.

malibu
11-29-2007, 12:59 PM
LOL...I actually liked Fred's video. Slamming the Huckster and Willard is good for us. And we didn't even have to do it! Besides, people need to see how flip-floppy everybody on that stage except Ron Paul is.

Oh yeah, it is good for us - I hope it gets more airplay now that it is out there in the public domain -
the video clip they dug up of the fat Huckabee was funny -

but that lazy campaign style from Fred won't break his downward trend too much.

colecrowe
11-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Has anyone seen Romney's ad "Jihad". It's probably very effective to people who don't think or pay attention to the issues. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOPp9K1JUCs

robert4rp08
11-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Thompson's ad was awesome lol

JeffersonThomas
11-29-2007, 04:59 PM
I saw Willard's Jihad ad. I think Saturday Night Live used it as a parody of itself. It was hilarious!
PS- I knew Huckabee had lost weight, but DAAAAAAA****** you know. I was umm...flattened by his size.

DRV45N05
11-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Ron's ad was the best.

Tancredo's and Hunter's were bad.

Soccrmastr
11-29-2007, 11:00 PM
does someone have links to all the ads? I only saw Thompsons and Pauls.

Revolution9
11-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Oh yeah, it is good for us - I hope it gets more airplay now that it is out there in the public domain -
the video clip they dug up of the fat Huckabee was funny -

but that lazy campaign style from Fred won't break his downward trend too much.

I think Fred is secretly pulling for Ron. I keep pointing to the offishul video of his gun show visit where the cameraman kept lingering on the Ron Paul signs.. Come on.. Fred wants to live out his elder years sucking up slack and looking at his bimbette till he gets a head of steam to do more.. He ain't all about ahving to actually work and shit.

Best
Randy