PDA

View Full Version : Turn on C-SPAN! Jan Mickelson

Dave
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Jan Mickelson's show on WHO radio is being broadcast on C-SPAN1 right now!

Ron Paul will be on (via phone?) today and other candidates and pundits.

hillertexas
11-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Call CSPAN now
they are asking for ron paul supporters

hillertexas
11-29-2007, 09:22 AM
515-245-8900

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Dave, WHAT ISSUE IS HOTTEST IN IOWA?

Dave
11-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Dave, WHAT ISSUE IS HOTTEST IN IOWA?

Illegal immigration, taxes/spending, foreign policy.

kylejack
11-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Illegal immigration, taxes/spending, foreign policy.

53% of Republicans favor Iraq withdrawal within 6 months, aye?

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 09:26 AM
TY I will keep trying and if I get through, I will do my best.

:)

Dave
11-29-2007, 09:26 AM
53% of Republicans favor Iraq withdrawal within 6 months, aye?

Some survey said that - but I think that 53% are kind of in the closet.

goldenequity
11-29-2007, 09:29 AM
rp supporter....
"debate disgraceful"..... questions to Paul ridiculous....... Jan agrees and talks bout
the "gap" between voters and political/media power grid....

another Paul caller........
constitution.org site owner... says RP is only candidate....
Jan poses RP may never benefit from his own movement..... may not be the receipient of his own movement..... as Barry Goldwater was to Regan..... Ron Paul may be to_______________.???

goldenequity
11-29-2007, 09:37 AM
Louisianna RP caller......
McCain used the "Hitler' card....... Jan asks to explain diff btw Non Intervention vs. Isolationism.....

Jan...."I love Ron Paul"..... I love his supporters!

Iowa caller........
talking about Freedom to vaccinate or not....... Jan postures about State position.....
"You fail to protect your child...... child gets dibilitating disease..... State gets bill."
She defends w Freedom/Responsibility..... ours alone.

New caller.......... other candidates never give straight answers..... no CONVICTIONS!

New caller......... Religion and Government......... co-exist..... govt no right to intervene in matters of conscience...... matters of virtue are in peoples hands........ demand integrity from leadership......

on break..... Next John Lott........author Freedomnomics.... then Pat Buchanan

literatim
11-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Pat Buchanan is going to be going on there. Someone want to call and ask Pat to endorse Ron Paul?

Eric21ND
Please bring up illegal immigration and take Huckster, Romney, Rudy to task on the issue!

Mani
Louisianna RP caller......
McCain used the "Hitler' card....... Jan asks to explain diff btw Non Intervention vs. Isolationism.....

Jan...."I love Ron Paul"..... I love his supporters!

Iowa caller........
talking about Freedom to vaccinate or not....... Jan postures about State position.....
"You fail to protect your child...... child gets dibilitating disease..... State gets bill."
She defends w Freedom/Responsibility..... ours alone.

New caller.......... other candidates never give straight answers..... no CONVICTIONS!

New caller......... Religion and Government......... co-exist..... govt no right to intervene in matters of conscience...... matters of virtue are in peoples hands........ demand integrity from leadership......

on break..... Next John Locke........

For those of us that can't hear it, thanks for the play by play.

RPFTW!
11-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Pat Buchanan is going to be going on there. Someone want to call and ask Pat to endorse Ron Paul?

He can't unfortunately, he was on C2CAM yesterday and Pat said he couldn't because he's a journalist and can't be biased, but he did say he liked Paul, Tancredo and Hunter

Dorfsmith
11-29-2007, 09:59 AM
He can't unfortunately, he was on C2CAM yesterday and Pat said he couldn't because he's a journalist and can't be biased, but he did say he liked Paul, Tancredo and Hunter

I heard that. Pat's hands are tied but I wish he would have said more positive things about Ron Paul.

JMann
11-29-2007, 10:16 AM
By Pat saying he likes Paul, Tancredo and Hunter he is really saying he likes Paul. It is my guess that Tancredo and Hunter are out before Iowa and will probably withdraw prior to Christmas. If they don't it is beyond me as to why, no money, no support the only reason to stay in is for the ego.

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 10:27 AM
Pat is refusing to endorse anyone, and says that his sister is managing Tancredo's campaign.

He went on to speak flatteringly of Dr. Paul, Pat's admiration is very clear and he said he is CHEERING Dr. Paul's success.

He spoke briefly (and flatteringly) of both Hunter and Tancredo, and again emphasized that he greatly admires Dr. Paul.

He also called Dr. Paul courageous.

Nice overall. :)

The Plan
11-29-2007, 10:34 AM
That is as good of an endorsement of Paul as think Pat could ever give and claim to be neutral. We all know he wants Paul to win.

Danny Molina
11-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Yeah Pat is on Paul with nearly every issue. He's just protecting Bay and Tancredo.

margomaps
11-29-2007, 10:43 AM
John McCain now on. Jan brought up McCain's spat with Dr. Paul about the war last night. McCain's rattling off a list of reasons why everything is going great in Iraq, "Despite the predictions of Democrats and Congressman Paul."

Danny Molina
11-29-2007, 10:50 AM
He's so quick to associate Dr. Paul with the democrats. Maybe he's trying to steal some of our supporters by attacking Dr. Paul and basically calling him weak. That aint gonna happen.