PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL ENDORSES!!!

wealeat
12-31-2013, 03:07 PM
Just received this email (I've seen these formatted properly, but I couldn't figure it out):

Dear XXX,

“If you like your health insurance plan, you can keep it.”

Americans heard that line so many times in the lead up to the votes on ObamaCare in 2009, many people actually believed it.

Now, we’re seeing that promise wasn’t true as Americans all over the country are feeling the crunch from this disastrous law.

I was proud to vote against ObamaCare.

I voted against it because -- even despite the lies Big Government politicians tell -- I understand government is not the solution to all our problems.

I wish more of my colleagues had joined me -- especially in the Senate, where ObamaCare passed by only one vote.

Your Senator, Kay Hagan, voted for ObamaCare and continues to support it.

North Carolina deserves a Senator who will fight for the things you believe in.

I believe Greg Brannon is the man for the job.

Today, I’m asking you to support Greg as generously as you can.

Like me, Greg knows understands the damage that results from government interference in healthcare.

He’s no career politician. Like me, he’s a physician.

He knows that as government interferes more, individual freedom goes down.

I’ve had the chance to sit and talk with Greg not long ago.

I know he is a man of integrity and will fight for smaller government and individual liberties.

That’s why I am proud to endorse his campaign.

But Greg needs your help.

Will you support Greg’s campaign with your most generous contribution?

I think Greg Brannon will make a great Senator and I hope you will back him as well.

Please take a few moments to read the endorsement letter below and if you can, please contribute as generously as you can to his campaign.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

December 18, 2013

Dr. Greg Brannon
P.O. Box 10853
Raleigh, NC 27605

Dear Greg,

One of the biggest threats to our freedom and security is ObamaCare. It has the potential of destroying the best healthcare system in the world.

You and I know first-hand as doctors what ObamaCare will do to the quality and cost of healthcare in this country.

We need Senators in Washington who are willing to fight to repeal this law. We need to Senators who are willing to stand up to the administration and say, “Enough is enough.”

While ObamaCare is a big enough threat on its own, it’s far from the end of the madness we’re seeing from Washington, D.C. Our Congress and President continue to work to take away more of our liberties and our money.

After talking to you, I have decided that you are the right person for North Carolinians to send to Washington.

I am pleased to endorse your campaign for Senate.

Below is a quote you can use on your website or in the media:

“As a fellow doctor, Greg Brannon understands that putting the government in charge of health care is bad for the patient. I believe Greg will be a champion of smaller government and individual liberty when we need it the most. I am proud to endorse Greg Brannon for Senate.”

Good luck in your primary.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Mr.NoSmile
12-31-2013, 03:28 PM
And he looks to be on a better path than Cuccinelli, though mainstream Republicans- that haven't already pledged to Tillis- still need a reason, too.

TaftFan
12-31-2013, 05:27 PM
Please upvote this reddit thread: http://en-us.reddit.com/r/ronpaul/comments/1u4idp/ron_joins_rand_paul_tom_woods_and_mike_church_in/

Voluntarist
12-31-2013, 06:10 PM
xxxxx

compromise
12-31-2013, 06:14 PM
Well, well, well ... I wonder who the Libertarians will be running? :D

My money's on Barbara Howe.

Warlord
12-31-2013, 06:15 PM
great news! momentum!