PDA

View Full Version : When will the blimp page be updated?

troyd1
11-29-2007, 08:52 AM
It has not been updated for quite a while. What are the numbers.

hillertexas
11-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Posted by Elijah last night:
Hi everybody,

We are making progress and do not worry. The blimp will be in Boston by the 16th. The artwork is currently being prepared. We have an excellent lawyer and everything is 100% legal. We will NOT be forming a PAC.

Joey, the webmaster for Ron Paul Radio, is working hard with some other programmers on the new site to be able to verify pledges and start collecting the money.

ALL of your questions will be answered in our new FAQ. I am not going to attempt to pick out every single post and reply to it.

Your patience for just a little while longer is greatly appreciated and I assure you that everything is being taken care of as quickly as possible considering how fast this has all come togethor.

Myself, Trevor and Jerry have been working on getting everything together day and night since this started.

FIND US A TREASURER!

european
11-29-2007, 10:31 AM
update has been:
$474,175 pledged as of 10:42 am 11/29/07
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/blimp_total.html
looking goooooooood :D

troyd1
11-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Finally, now I can work for a few hours without checking all the websites every 5 minutes for an update.

european
11-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Finally, now I can work for a few hours without checking all the websites every 5 minutes for an update.

lmao :D

Tarzan
11-29-2007, 07:52 PM
The site is being moved to new servers and data center. The change should take 24-48 hours. Everything should be more stable then.

Sorry... the old servers and data center just could not handle the load.
Hang in there... the fix will be in place soon.