PDA

View Full Version : Let's email Cafferty

Question_Authority
11-29-2007, 07:11 AM
Jack Cafferty is a very fair man when it comes to Ron Paul. In fact, I would not doubt it if Cafferty was planning on voting for RP. He is a CNN guy, and comes on during the Situation Room. So I say we deluge him with email and hope that he asks an irreverent question about the unfair debate.

We can also tell him about the CNN "fact check" that said RP is a Fairtax supporter. As well as the slam by Toobin on the NAU.

caffertyfile@cnn.com

Man from La Mancha
11-29-2007, 07:22 AM
I will thank him..

Question_Authority
11-29-2007, 07:32 AM
Thank him? That would be nice, but I want to INFORM him about how angry we regarding the debate and the unfair treatment of RP.

user
11-29-2007, 07:35 AM
I'm not sure flooding him with emails like that is the best idea. What if he sees how many RP emails he's getting and stops talking about him to avoid appearing biased?

jrich4rpaul
11-29-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm not sure flooding him with emails like that is the best idea. What if he sees how many RP emails he's getting and stops talking about him to avoid appearing biased?

True. It would be ideal to only email him if you have something unique to say. There's no reason to bombard him with emails. Why flood his inbox when he already basically thinks the way we do?

Question_Authority
11-29-2007, 07:45 AM
True. It would be ideal to only email him if you have something unique to say. There's no reason to bombard him with emails. Why flood his inbox when he already basically thinks the way we do?

Because a flood of emails would maybe prompt him to include this issue on his Cafferty File segment tonight! If he gets a few emails, not so much.

Our email deluge tactics DO WORK. They get people to realize we are serious.

That's why.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 07:47 AM
Let JACK know CNN threw LOU DOBBS under the bus!

jrich4rpaul
11-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Because a flood of emails would maybe prompt him to include this issue on his Cafferty File segment tonight! If he gets a few emails, not so much.

Our email deluge tactics DO WORK. They get people to realize we are serious.

That's why.

He's already serious about paying attention to Ron. I remember after the 5th during a discussion about the top tier, he blurted in "How about Ron Paul? He just raised 4.3 million in one day, why aren't we talking about him?"