PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC insults to Paul supporters

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 06:54 AM
Chris Mathews and Joe "Killer" Scarborough.

Chris Mathews said 'the questions were sad, they seemed to come from kids in their basements, very isolated people, just pathetic' and Joe said 'yeah, with cheeto crumbs all over their keyboards.'

:mad::mad::mad:

grrrrr....

Adamsa
11-29-2007, 06:56 AM
None of the people who asked questions seemed to be a Ron Paul supporter to me.

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 06:58 AM
I know that - but it does not matter, it was another opportunity for Joe and Chris to insult US.

ctb619
11-29-2007, 06:59 AM
why do you assume they are insulting Paul supporters?

Adamsa
11-29-2007, 06:59 AM
I know that - but it does not matter, it was another opportunity for Joe and Chris to insult US.

But they weren't...

:|

Sean
11-29-2007, 07:00 AM
I am sorry but the so called professional journalists don't ask better questions in these so called debates either.

Man from La Mancha
11-29-2007, 07:00 AM
Thats because Ron answered the NAU so good that they have to make the whole debate kook bad to cover asses.

rfbz
11-29-2007, 07:02 AM
I've been watching MSNBC and I didn't hear them say anything about Ron Paul when that cheetos line was said. They were just criticizing the questioners in general - which they probably have a point.

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 07:04 AM
Why I believe that was an insult to Paul supporters:

Because Chris uses the 'isolated kids in their basements' line to describe Paul supporters and Joe uses the cheetos bit to describe us.

Wonder which candidates supporters submitted the most questions?

Adamsa
11-29-2007, 07:11 AM
Why I believe that was an insult to Paul supporters:

Because Chris uses the 'isolated kids in their basements' line to describe Paul supporters and Joe uses the cheetos bit to describe us.

Wonder which candidates supporters submitted the most questions?

Thing is, they only aired questions which were an attempt to attack him. None of them were in any way an attempt to play to his strengths.

me3
11-29-2007, 07:14 AM
Honestly, who cares?

It hasn't even started to get ugly yet. And who cares what these pundits say? Does anyone truly believe Chris Matthews or Joe Scarborough are better people than us?

Keep campaigning. You can reflect on all of the nasty things after Dr. Paul is in office.

JMann
11-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Thing is, they only aired questions which were an attempt to attack him. None of them were in any way an attempt to play to his strengths.

I noticed this too but to be fair, just about all of the questions were designed to make the candidate look bad.f

The real disgraces were CNN not letting Paul respond after being attacked which Cooper had been doing all night even if Mitt or Rudy were even looked at. But the worse was CNN actually bringing in a Hill Clinton supporter to give a five minute speech. Not that I disagreed what the plant was saying but could you imagine the outrage if FOX brought in a Rudy supporter to go on a five minute rant during a debate?

Revolution9
11-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Honestly, who cares?

It hasn't even started to get ugly yet. And who cares what these pundits say? Does anyone truly believe Chris Matthews or Joe Scarborough are better people than us?

Keep campaigning. You can reflect on all of the nasty things after Dr. Paul is in office.

These SOB's were not born downhill from me. They earned that position through their obsequious pandering and brown nosing the priests of mammon.

Best
Randy

musicmax
11-29-2007, 07:30 AM

The "which three programs would you cut" question would have played to RP's strength had he started off with the IRS. It's RP's fault for ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS starting his answer to that question with Education.

thegearbox
11-29-2007, 07:36 AM
The "which three programs would you cut" question would have played to RP's strength had he started off with the IRS. It's RP's fault for ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS starting his answer to that question with Education.

Why? The IRS has nothing to do with governement spending. Thats just our money going off to pay interest on the governements money. The department of education needs to be addressed, and if people are stupid enough to take that offensive then they need to pay a little more attention to what is actually going on.

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 07:37 AM
IMO: He does that for a reason. He's trying to REMIND older voters that calling for the end of the Dept of Ed was a REAGAN proposal.

The older GOPers should remember that.

Ron has the younger GOPers, he NEEDS the older ones.

That's why he responds to that question the way he does. I'm guessing.

thegearbox
11-29-2007, 07:46 AM
IMO: He does that for a reason. He's trying to REMIND older voters that calling for the end of the Dept of Ed was a REAGAN proposal.

The older GOPers should remember that.

Ron has the younger GOPers, he NEEDS the older ones.

That's why he responds to that question the way he does. I'm guessing.

I have to dissagree a little. I don't think that Paul is selective like that. I think that he says what he feels is right and either people take it or leave it. I would hope that he would stay away from the status quo and not say only what people want to hear.

piotr1
11-29-2007, 07:53 AM
oh.... *folds up a bag of cheetos* :rolleyes:

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 08:05 AM
lol...

breakfast of champions...