PDA

View Full Version : Wall Street Journal excerpt on Ron Paul

Rade
11-29-2007, 06:53 AM
Even Texas congressman Ron Paul drew some fire, after being mostly ignored by the other candidates at these events. With a multimillion dollar war chest courtesy of his online fans, he has been rising in the polls in New Hampshire. He drew a rare attack from Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is staking his campaign on winning New Hampshire, for his desire to bring troops home from Iraq.

"That kind of isolationism, sir, is what caused World War II," Mr. McCain said, to booing from the audience. Mr. Paul dismissed the barb, replying he receives significant financial support from active duty military personal.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119629842822807288.html?mod=hps_us_whats_news

user
11-29-2007, 07:20 AM
I saw that, could be better but at least they say McCain was booed.

Dutch
11-29-2007, 07:25 AM
active duty military personal.

And I thought the WSJ knew how to write proper english.
If even the major papers can't spell, how will the kids ever learn?

Dutch

Akus
11-29-2007, 07:34 AM
ROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIronpaulROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANIROMNEY GULIANI ROMNEY GULIANI

this is all I saw