PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul channel

Chomsky
12-29-2013, 02:00 AM
Are there any torrents out there for this?

Chomsky
12-29-2013, 02:24 AM
I want several friends to take a look but I don't want to just hand out my password because I don't know what the policy on the site is if you log in from several different ips. I think some of the interviews could be very eye opening for people who are on the fence politically but I can't get them to pay the 10 bucks just to watch an interview and I don't want to jeopardize my account. I think the pay wall is not the greatest idea because he ends up preaching to the choir.

and PS I literally can't find any of the interviews anywhere online save the Glenn Greenwald interview and the founder of reddit interview.

Chomsky
12-30-2013, 12:11 PM
bump

philipped
12-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Maaaaaaan, somebody slide a password lol.

Danke
12-30-2013, 04:29 PM
HA, I was in a YMCA in Houston and they had the Ron Paul Channel on the treadmill. They were playing a 911 conspiracy investigation video.

Chomsky
01-20-2014, 07:35 PM
bump

MrGoose
01-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Another questions. How is the show coming? How many subs does it have? Is there other stuff to watch besides RP?

kcchiefs6465
01-21-2014, 10:27 PM
Another questions. How is the show coming? How many subs does it have? Is there other stuff to watch besides RP?
He does commentaries, has guest contributors, and has interviews. There's a section on what he is reading and a section for a minute's worth of condensed news (surprisingly informative).

In my opinion the interviews more than make up for the price. He recently interviewed Jeremy Scahill on the war in Yemen and his new documentary, Dirty Wars. He interviews the likes of Rand Paul, Judge Napolitano, Lew Rockwell, Glenn Greenwald, Julian Assange, and many, many more.

I will be disappointed if his show doesn't work out. With Scahill and Greenwald's new media endeavor, and Ben Swann as well as the countless others, there is a lot of competition. Ron Paul's interviews should be archived for history's sake.