PDA

View Full Version : *** Ron Paul Garage Sale/Flea Market Weekend - December 8th-9th ***

kimosabi
11-29-2007, 06:40 AM
Ok people, we are obviously going to have to pull all the stops out to raise as much money for the Boston Tea Party MoneyBomb, so I have an idea.

I propose that everyone has Garage Sales/Flea Markets the weekend before (December 8th - 9th) the Tea Party to raise additional money for the Boston Tea Party MoneyBomb.

Now I can't see any reason why people in Meetups couldn't combine their efforts and have meetup group Garage Sale/Flea Markets as well.

Now there are two great reasons to do this:

No #1 - We get to raise more money for the Good Dr

and this is more important

No #2 - We get the chance to spread the Good Dr's Message while raising money for the Good Dr and we also get opportunity to tell more people about the Boston Tea Party Moneybomb and they may even be motivated to donate to Dr Paul on the 16th as well.

plus cool video's can be made and posted on Youtube

Actually, I've extended on the idea. Why don't we do whatever we can to raise money the weekend before the Boston Tea Party Weekend.

- Wash Cars
- Rake Leaves
- Shovel Snow
- Anything you can think of to raise some extra money for Dr Paul

If we can get concensus that this is a great idea, can we get this spread through all the Meetup Groups?