PDA

View Full Version : McCain was slammed by Paul

Johnnybags
11-29-2007, 06:24 AM
McCain was mad as hell at Paul, I thought he was having a stroke.

Washington did not change me- to McCain

Why do I get the most money from active duty military? - to McCain

Two great quotes that slammed Mr. Amnesty into oblivion.

kaleidoscope eyes
11-29-2007, 06:38 AM
I loved the look RP gave McCain after that hitler comment McCain made, it was like "John, reeeeeealllly now, shame on you, I can't believe you'd go that low."
RP is the real deal, you know they must be getting worried about the rising strength of the Revolution if McCain is willing to TRY to hamstring RP with a cheap ass comment like that. I thought RP's look was priceless tho, it's too bad these "debates" are so limited, RP could have schooled them all so easily, as it is I think he did a good job standing up to the attacks. Go RP!:D

Adamsa
11-29-2007, 07:04 AM
McCain came out of the debate better than before, but he still won't win the nomination. Thompson is now dead. Paul came out a bit better (but more alienated from war hawks) and Huckabee is all style and no substance.

user
11-29-2007, 07:12 AM
McCain and Thompson are done. Romney looked like a fool. It's coming down to the Ghoul, the Huckster, and Ron Paul.

allyinoh
11-29-2007, 07:20 AM
I loved the look RP gave McCain after that hitler comment McCain made, it was like "John, reeeeeealllly now, shame on you, I can't believe you'd go that low."

I LOVED when he did that! It was just like you said, almost like he was saying shame on you!

I love Ron Paul.. Last night he did great with what he got to respond to and was even a little fiesty!

Elwar
11-29-2007, 07:32 AM
I left the debates thinking that Romney and Giuliani got destroyed. At the point where McCain was going after Romney for his torture answer I asked if Romney was going to be tipping McCain for serving his ass on a platter.

I got pumped by that last response by Ron Paul...it was the same as usual but I felt Ron Paul came away quite well.

CurtisLow
11-29-2007, 11:17 AM
Funny thing is when RP was telling McCain about vietnam you can see in the video McCain was shaking his head in (yes) agreement with RP.

schmeisser
11-29-2007, 11:20 AM
McCain attack was all about New Hampshire. He knows that is the only early primary he will get ANY votes. He's desperate and trying to score some points to make the other guys like him a little more.

All your Independents are belong to us...

MCCain will drop out after NH

MalcolmGandi
11-29-2007, 11:32 AM
To me, it felt like it hurt the ones we were most worried about, and maybe transferred their support to McCain and Huckabee, who aren't really much of a threat. Overall, I think this was a big win for us.