PDA

View Full Version : Extreme negativity!

James R
11-29-2007, 05:55 AM
I thought that people who bood were being very rude (though the McCain's Hitler reference was totally inappropriate and probably deserved it). But beyond the booing, I was pleased at just how completely Giuliani was relentlessly attacked while Romney played part of the avoiding the questions... all before Iraq was even mentioned! We've been waiting for them to go negative and it looks like the floodgates have been released.

This is good because Giuliani is only polling around 30% and could see his numbers cut down to only 20% when all that negativity is done. Huckabee jumps to maybe 12% while eating into Giulianis numbers. So that potentially puts nearly every candidate in teens territory, where we could join them next month given our momentum. The best part is that Iowa, the first state in the election sequence, allows people to register Republican for just a day to vote, which leads to a jump for Paul because he is the the candidate with the most diverse base. We could win with possibly just 30,000 votes in most states! Of course thats all banking on Rudi and Romney going down a few points today in the polls.

People seemed to actually leave that debate less decided than when they went in! Thats great news, and means the Dec 16 donations for Paul will have a bigger impact because people will have even more money to donate.

steph3n
11-29-2007, 05:57 AM
what I found odd is that there was exactly ONE boobird that booed almost everything.....

and he was LOUD, could be a she but really think it was a guy.

James R
11-29-2007, 05:58 AM
what I found odd is that there was exactly ONE boobird that booed almost everything.....

and he was LOUD, could be a she but really think it was a guy.

I can't believe they didn't kick that guy out.

yaz
11-29-2007, 06:28 AM
yea like one guy was like louder than anyone and just booed ron paul as loud as he could in a microphone

RPatTheBeach
11-29-2007, 06:40 AM
I'm glad someone aside from RP was getting booed.