PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE email LOU DOBBS and ask him whether he is a LIAR !! on the NAU issue !

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 05:50 AM
WHy because CNN itself called it a conspiracy so why does LOU discuss it all the time, their #1 guy called a liar by the employer?

I think we should let LOU know that he was called a LIAR!

Visual
11-29-2007, 06:01 AM
Because CNN dosen't like Lou? He's even stated that the reason he got his job is because the head of the company likes him. He was fired/let go from CNN before...

Johnnybags
11-29-2007, 06:06 AM
The NAU and common currency was discussed by Vincente Fox on CNN last month, he was in the room with Bush making the promise. The Superhighway leg 1 in Texas was contracted out to the King of Spains company and Rudys Law Firm and its being hammered in Texas. All Facts, yet Tubin says its a figment of Pauls imagination? Morons.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 06:37 AM
More reason to EMAIL LOU DOBBS!! Lets start a pissing match!

bolidew
11-29-2007, 07:33 AM
Good idea.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 07:35 AM
FLOOD LOU DOBBS with email then he must respond on TV or his viewers will see him as a LIAR and Credibility will be shot!!

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 07:55 AM
bump

AFTFNJ
11-29-2007, 08:02 AM
http://us.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Its the age of Infobabes & world governments.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 08:09 AM
I sent mine in I would also send one to Jack Cafferty ! Lets get LOU on the record!

JAYCEE
11-29-2007, 08:24 AM
Done.

I asked Lou if it is a fact and if Mr Tobin owes CNN viewers a correction.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 08:29 AM
I think LOU is pissed over this issue! His credibility is on the line now!

ItsTime
11-29-2007, 08:47 AM
they did not call Ron Paul they called him insane.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 08:54 AM
So then LOU DOBBS will be listed in the same boat since he discusses the same issue!!

LOU credibility will be shot if he does not answer this publicly!

synthetic
11-29-2007, 09:02 AM
Ask Lou if he's ready to endorse Paul or if his whole show is endless bullshit for ratings.

vinwal
11-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Here is the email I just sent to Lou Dobbs, I hope this will light a fire under his ass :)

Mr. Dobbs, First I would like to say that I have been a big fan and long time viewer. I just watched the CNN Youtube debate last night and in the post debate segment A Mr. Jeffrey Toobin blasted Dr. Ron Paul as a kook for talking about the NAU and NAFTA Super Highway. I listen to you talk about these issues all the time. I don't know if Mr. Toobin is just trying to defame Dr. Paul or if he is being truthful and exposing Dr. Paul as a kooky conspiracy theorist. If it is the latter, I would be inclined to think that Mr. Toobin is directing his accusations toward you as well. I do not know who to believe. I certainly could not continue to watch your show if you are making this NAU, Super Highway, Amero stuff up, propagating a false conspiracy theory. I will wait to see what your response is to this before I advocate to numerous family and friends to boycott your show and ask them to spread the word as well. Please redeem your credibility by setting the record straight. Furthermore if Mr. Toobin is being libelous about Dr. Paul speaking of such things, I would certainly hope that you press the issue with CNN to reprimand Mr. Toobin, as he has also put your reputation at stake. As a final thought I would love to see you have Dr. Paul on your show as a guest. I believe he is a man of impeccable integrity such as yourself. Thank you in advance.

Falseflagop
11-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Time to see if LOU DOBBS is a true Patriot as he calls himself or its just all for RATINGS!