PDA

View Full Version : Did the NSA sabotage WABC interview of Larry Klayman?

green73
12-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Bizarre media meltdown during NSA interview

Aaron Klein’s WABC Radio show experienced what the host called a “tech meltdown” while he was conducting a live, on-air interview with the lawyer who won an injunction against the National Security Agency’s collection of phone records.

Software used by the radio station dropped the guest, Larry Klayman, and listeners who had called in to ask Klayman questions were cut off in mid-sentence. Other callers could not be put on the air due to technical difficulties at the radio station.

Audio clips saved on an independent system played at the wrong time.

Klein’s headphones had massive feedback that could be heard on the air.

At one point, the WABC call screener said, “We lost control of the software. It’s all going nuts.”

The technical difficulties started on the show about 10 minutes prior to the Klayman interview. They subsided following the two segments that featured Klayman.

“In my three years of broadcasting at WABC we never had such a technological meltdown as we are having today,” Klein told the audience.

He continued: “Calls are dropping. We cant get the guests on. Once the guests are on they are dropping. We’ve had several meltdowns. Feedback from the microphone. I can barely broadcast.

cont.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/bizarre-tech-meltdown-on-radio-with-nsa-slayer/

This from a few days ago

NEW YORK – The attorney who won a high-profile federal court fight Monday with the National Security Agency over its invasive telephone-call spy program says he was put under surveillance – and more – by the agency when he filed the case.

Larry Klayman, a WND commentary contributor and founder of Judicial Watch and, more recently, FreedomWatch, told WND that once his allegations that the federal government was violating the Constitution with its “watch-every-call” strategy hit the courts, he noticed problems with his email.

“People began receiving from me emails that I had never sent,” Klayman told WND, suggesting harassment in response to his work. “The government just wanted me to know they were watching me.”

cont.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/stunning-revelation-from-man-who-sued-nsa/

HOLLYWOOD
12-25-2013, 03:47 PM
Anything related to the truth about illegal operations by government or the very wealthy-powerful, count on it being rigged.

Never forget, the Fascist-Corporatist American Media is basically the 4th branch of government(Department of Propaganda) Never believe ANYTHING they may tell or suggest over their airwaves. ABC-Capital Cities Media... the same organization of propagandists that blacked-out Ron Paul's 2012 presidential run for 25 consecutive weeks on Sunday morning propaganda shows, like: 'THIS WEEK with George Stephanopoulos.

Remember the military guy voting in thr 2012 Iowa caucus with CNN? Shortly after mentioning Ron Paul and the overseas waring nonsense, CNN cut the cord with static and plugged the plug, finale of Wolf 'AIPAC' Biltzer saying 'lost the signal and they're having "Technical difficulties... imagine that :rolleyes:

It's all controlled media today... you can only get a few seconds of truth in before 'they' cut you off.