PDA

View Full Version : Only Way To Win, HUGE Tea Party 07!

qwerty
11-29-2007, 05:27 AM
Thatīs only way for us to show the whole world that we have a winning campaing.

Thatīs how we get publicity worth 20 million!

I really do believe that itīs our only chance to win the primaries!

Just think what happened after nov 5th, every time Ron getīs on to tv, they talk about nov 5th!

you thoughts ?

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 05:30 AM
I totally agree.

However, the BEST way to have a HUGE Tea Party is to have a GREAT Rudys Reading List money bomb tomorrow!

It will be use plenty of publicity that can be used for the Tea Party!

We need to go all out to reach the 12 million dollar goal tomorrow!

jrich4rpaul
11-29-2007, 05:33 AM
Reaching the goal tomorrow would be a great boost that would lead us into a great Tea Party 07.

RudysReadingList and making 12 mil is our top priority at this point in time.

anotherone
11-29-2007, 05:34 AM
YES. YES YES.

We need single minded focus on the TEAPARTY.

And it would be great to reach 30000subscribers
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/teaparty_vs_nov5_members.png

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 05:42 AM
Reaching the goal tomorrow would be a great boost that would lead us into a great Tea Party 07.

RudysReadingList and making 12 mil is our top priority at this point in time.

I totally agree!

We need to spread the word about Rudys Reading List far and wide.

Let this video from last night after the debate be your motivation! It is the best Ron Paul rally of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8oJAm-06oQ

qwerty
11-29-2007, 06:02 AM
Yes!

Dec 1, we must start the BIGGEST grassroot effort EVER to get the Tea Party absolutely HUGE!

Alert the media and every single person you know!

AFM
11-29-2007, 06:06 AM
I am doubling my contribution.

qwerty
11-29-2007, 06:08 AM

Nice, bro!

Please, tell absolutely everyone you know and donīt know about the tea party!

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 06:24 AM

That is fantastic! Thank you!

Please consider contributing to Rudys Reading List. A great money bomb tomorrow will help buy us a ton of publicity for the Tea Party!

Man from La Mancha
11-29-2007, 06:28 AM
Good luck to the bomb

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm not doubting that these other money bombs can't help for PR. Does somebody have a way to get the news to the whole of MSM audience idea, I don't but there is one of you who does.If it seems stupid don't worry some one will say so but those who have persevered and the idea is good ,it has succeeded.

The Nov. 5th money bomb gave us a TON of publicity. If we can meet our goal of 12 million dollars tomorrow then we will get another burst of publicity that can be used to advance the Tea Party!

To be blunt, raising 12 million dollars with a MONTH to spare will have everyone talking about the Tea Party!

Please support http://rudysreadinglist.com

coboman
11-29-2007, 09:37 PM
bump

Original_Intent
11-29-2007, 09:42 PM
However tomorrow turns out, anyone that starts pushing for another pre TeaParty money bomb (after tomorrow) , or $XXX,XXX per day before the Tea Party, is seriously overdue to have their ass kicked.

UtahApocalypse
11-29-2007, 09:44 PM
The ONLY way to win is to donate now. We have had many emails from the campaign stating that. Yet some people dont care :(

Nyte
11-29-2007, 09:52 PM
However tomorrow turns out, anyone that starts pushing for another pre TeaParty money bomb (after tomorrow) , or $XXX,XXX per day before the Tea Party, is seriously overdue to have their ass kicked.

Word

What's the next planned day (after Dec 16th)? Is it Christmas? It just seems so close...

Original_Intent
11-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Word

What's the next planned day (after Dec 16th)? Is it Christmas? It just seems so close...

New Year's. That is what I have heard, something about a Money Ball for Ron Paul...

In response to Utah I do care, but I have stated my position many times. No one has refuted my statements, or addressed my reasons that I think diluting Dec 16th is a bad idea.

I totally get that tomorrow MAY make the TeaParty even bigger. I hope that is how it turns out.

As far as the campaign, I have also stated my feeling towards Bydlak, and I say what Ron Paul said was in contradiction to what Bydlak has been saying in his last few emails. You are certainly free to trust whomever you wish.

My BELIEF is that Bydlak hates the money bombs, because the grassroots doing better fundraisng than him makes him look bad. (I don't think it makes him look bad, we have thousands of creative people coming up with things, he should not feel he needs to compete or undermine grassroots events imo) but his actions tell me that he feels otherwise.