PDA

View Full Version : NYC-Knocked over clothing rack in mall causes loud noise.Panic, lockdown follows.

Anti Federalist
12-25-2013, 07:24 AM
I had been saying for years now that people are so conditioned now, that cutting a loud fart will cause people to hit the dirt.

Not far off.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

Loud noise sets off panic at Roosevelt Field Mall; some injured in dash out of building

http://pix11.com/2013/12/24/shoppers-scramble-out-of-roosevelt-field-mall-no-shots-fired-police-confirm/#axzz2oUaLxHS2

NEW YORK (PIX11) — Panicked shoppers mistakenly believing there was gunfire scrambled out of the Roosevelt Field Mall on Christmas Eve, with two or three people injured in the dash out of the store, police said.

There were no shots fired, Nassau County police confirm, despite scores of tweets from customers who assumed they heard gunfire. The injuries were not severe, policed said, and nobody was trampled.

An ambulance responded to the Roosevelt Field Mall after false reports of a shooting.

The noise shoppers mistook for gunfire was actually made by the collapse of a clothing rack, knocked down by a shoplifter at Macy’s who was apprehended, the Nassau County police commissioner said.

Shoppers tweeted of hunkering down in stores or dashing out of the mall, operating on the belief that there was a shooter on the loose.

Police reported to a 1:16 p.m. report of gunfire at the mall that proved to be inaccurate.

DamianTV
12-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Sheep are skiddish creatures.

The Free Man is not such a skiddish creature.

Origanalist
12-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Moo

http://thelibrary.org/lochist/periodicals/bittersweet/8i2p18b.jpg

JK/SEA
12-25-2013, 09:00 AM
whoever caused this loud noise should be prosecuted for................'accidently causing a loud noise' brings a sentence of 5 years. We gotta end this type of terrorism.

Anti Federalist
12-25-2013, 09:16 AM
whoever caused this loud noise should be prosecuted for................'accidently causing a loud noise' brings a sentence of 5 years. We gotta end this type of terrorism.

The noise shoppers mistook for gunfire was actually made by the collapse of a clothing rack, knocked down by a shoplifter at Macy’s who was apprehended, the Nassau County police commissioner said.

Add some felony terrorism charges to that.

JK/SEA
12-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Add some felony terrorism charges to that.

just talked to Peter King. He's all over this like stink on shit.

I feel better...do you?

Anti Federalist
12-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Baaa

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Flock_of_sheep.jpg/250px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg

Moo

http://thelibrary.org/lochist/periodicals/bittersweet/8i2p18b.jpg

phill4paul
12-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Lol. Now I know how to create a diversion to get to the front of the check-out line.

Warlord
12-25-2013, 09:25 AM
I think you've said it before AF... Boobus is weak, craven and frightened but also bloodthirsty. A dangerous combination.

pcosmar
12-25-2013, 09:29 AM
http://lizistheword.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dont-panic.jpg

Anti Federalist
12-25-2013, 09:48 AM
I think you've said it before AF... Boobus is weak, craven and frightened but also bloodthirsty. A dangerous combination.
Precisely right.

Very dangerous.

pcosmar
12-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Precisely right.

Very dangerous.

Panic is dangerous.
Panic kills more than whatever panicked them in the first place.

with two or three people injured in the dash out of the store,
But no injuries from the clothing rack itself.

smh

thoughtomator
12-25-2013, 11:16 AM
This is on Long Island, not in New York City.

nobody's_hero
12-25-2013, 06:43 PM
The Noise Security Administration is working to prevent this from happening again.

DamianTV
12-25-2013, 06:48 PM
The Noise Security Administration is working to prevent this from happening again.

The only way to do that would be to Unban things that have already been Banned, like Common Sense.

WM_in_MO
12-25-2013, 10:57 PM
This tops the lightbulb incident from last week

Danke
12-25-2013, 11:22 PM

This is an important distinction.

tangent4ronpaul
12-26-2013, 12:00 AM
This tops the lightbulb incident from last week

What lightbulb incident?

The noise shoppers mistook for gunfire was actually made by the collapse of a clothing rack, knocked down by a shoplifter at Macy’s who was apprehended

^^^^ What's wrong with this picture?

Somehow, I see a mall ninja body slamming a shopper they THINK is shoplifting into a clothing rack.

Besides, clothing racks are inside the store. You have absolutely NO shoplifting case, till the person passes the cash register and exits the store without paying.

Shoplifter, my ass!

-t

tangent4ronpaul
12-26-2013, 12:02 AM

Anyone know the whereabouts of LiLo and Wynonna Ryder?

-t

heavenlyboy34
12-26-2013, 12:51 AM
just talked to Peter King. He's all over this like stink on shit.

I feel better...do you?
Indeed. Hey, are the cops are alright after this trying ordeal?