PDA

View Full Version : Who is ready for the real War??

jointhefightforfreedom
11-29-2007, 04:30 AM
Ok guys it's time for some hard hitting politics!

Ive been active on these forums almost on a daily basis for some time now!
and it is time i speak my mind a bit!

lately it seems every debate i get more and more angry The lies from polls other candidates the sheeple or head in the sand americans we are so desperate to awaken! ( We have done a profound job of awakening so far)
i don't think profound is even a good enough word to describe the efforts so far!

anyway, We have a voice and we can use it for the first time in history

make no mistake WE ARE A WAR! and our enemies are ALL the other candidates
WE can expose these CFR members,liars,cheats etc..

I say it is time to pull all the stops I propose the biggest mudslinging effort the likes of which the American people have never seen and expose these crooked candidates who have the wool pulled over the eyes of the american people!

Can any other candidate save our dollar?
can any other candidate restore liberty?
can any other candidate stop the gestapo IRS?
and many more....

From This moment on I DECLARE WAR on all the other candidates!
If we are in a political Revolutionary War then it's time to fight!

So let's put these !#$%%'s DOWN FOR GOOD

WHO IS WITH ME?

I will Gladly donate my site jointhefightforfreedom.com

I can easily setup a blog for each candidate to destroy them!

I am calling for volunteers to digg up the dirtiest of dirt for each candidate??

Here is the first shot! http://jointhefightforfreedom.com/node/119

Aus4RP
11-29-2007, 04:49 AM
Now this is the type of talk we need. Democracy is a charade, two waring factions of the same party. The elites use their owned Media and press to persuade public opinion, to herd the livestock too-and-fro. Creates the illusion of the peoples choice. One thing we can all take away from this campaign is that no longer will Ron Paul supporters, the millions of them ever fall for the dirty tricks played over who resides as the ruler of your nation.

It's a bit like the matrix, once you take the red-pill and learn the truth there's no going back. Ron Paul has acted as the red pill for the American public and awakened many to the causes and the future of the United states. Once you understand the subtle questioning, the guilt by association tricks, the use of words, it can make even the most layed back person furious with rage.

Maybe I'm getting too philosophic, alcohol will do that. :P

Viva la revolution!! :p

johngr
11-29-2007, 05:18 AM
Ok guys it's time for some hard hitting politics!

Ive been active on these forums almost on a daily basis for some time now!
and it is time i speak my mind a bit!

lately it seems every debate i get more and more angry The lies from polls other candidates the sheeple or head in the sand americans we are so desperate to awaken! ( We have done a profound job of awakening so far)
i don't think profound is even a good enough word to describe the efforts so far!

anyway, We have a voice and we can use it for the first time in history

make no mistake WE ARE A WAR! and our enemies are ALL the other candidates
WE can expose these CFR members,liars,cheats etc..I propose the biggest mudslinging effort the likes of which the American people have never seen and expose these crooked candidates who have the wool pulled over the eyes of the american people!

Can any other candidate save our dollar

I say it is time to pull all the stops ?
can any other candidate restore liberty?
can any other candidate stop the gestapo IRS?
and many more....

From This moment on I DECLARE WAR on all the other candidates!
If we are in a political Revolutionary War then it's time to fight!

So let's put these !#$%%'s DOWN FOR GOOD

WHO IS WITH ME?

If it's "war" you want, I suggest this website: http://www.joinrudy2008.com/

jointhefightforfreedom
11-29-2007, 06:10 AM
Now this is the type of talk we need. Democracy is a charade, two waring factions of the same party. The elites use their owned Media and press to persuade public opinion, to herd the livestock too-and-fro. Creates the illusion of the peoples choice. One thing we can all take away from this campaign is that no longer will Ron Paul supporters, the millions of them ever fall for the dirty tricks played over who resides as the ruler of your nation.

Democracy is a Democratic Dictatorship!

It is time we take back our Constitutional Republic!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote- Benjamin Franklin

The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
Sun Tzu

Johnnybags
11-29-2007, 06:19 AM
begin talk of succession, hold high level meetings and and detail the reasons why. The FEDERAL government has failed us on many fronts because of corporitis and world policing for elites while letting our country rot from within from decrepid schools and a bogus war on drugs as well as theft thru inflation causing the family unit to break down. All we need is one state to declare its intention to secede unless Washington immediately addresses domestic issues. That will begin a snowball.

Eleanor
11-29-2007, 06:23 AM
The best way to declare war, IMHO, is to run ads - which take money. The media is blacking out and distorting RP's message. Ads produced by the RP crowd would really help educate the masses.

JordanL
11-29-2007, 06:25 AM
begin talk of succession, hold high level meetings and and detail the reasons why. The FEDERAL government has failed us on many fronts because of corporitis and world policing for elites while letting our country rot from within from decrepid schools and a bogus war on drugs as well as theft thru inflation causing the family unit to break down. All we need is one state to declare its intention to secede unless Washington immediately addresses domestic issues. That will begin a snowball.

New Hampshire is the most likely to have the balls to throw that one at the Federal government.

It's been a long time since the states have been brave enough to stand up to the Federal government.

Kap
11-29-2007, 06:34 AM
This is perfect, I have a ton of videos from YouTube. I'm all for taking 'em all down. I just want to finish my NCLB newsletter for teachers.

jointhefightforfreedom
11-29-2007, 11:27 AM
any one who wants article posting privilages just send me a PM

sirachman
11-29-2007, 11:28 AM
Just keep this independant and dont connect it with paul

Brendan Wenzel
11-29-2007, 07:51 PM
this sounds like a little bit of fun for me. I get in disagreements with family when I inform them of the crookedness of most the candidates. Letting people see the lies, makes it fun for me.